Louisville Game... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think it couldn't get worse that just happened. Just disgusting football
You're not wrong, but our defense isn't playing that poorly. It's our offense and special teams that are turning this game into an embarrassment. Last time we played these guys we couldn't get anywhere near Atwell or Cunnningham. This time they're both much better contained (so far). We are just epically inept on offense, and our STs have decided this would be a good time to collapse.

Did they even mention this mess on ESPN at halftime?

There must be at least one person in the 22,850 enrollees that can play WR better than the people on our team.

Louisville where SU coaching careers end? Just kidding he has all of next year.

You're not wrong, but our defense isn't playing that poorly. It's our offense and special teams that are turning this game into an embarrassment. Last time we played these guys we couldn't get anywhere near Atwell and Cunnningham ran around the field at will. They're much better contained in this game (so far). We are just epically inept on offense, and our STs look like garbage tonight.

This. We're not a good offensive team but there's no excuse for being this bad against Louisville's defense

Does it make me a bad person if I don’t watch the second half?...

No but it's really sad when a dedicated die-hard like yourself can't even take it anymore.

I am sorry folks but in my humble opinion, I don't give a rats rear end what the excuse is, injuries, Covid, opt outs or anyone that I may be forgetting, other than bad recruiting and bad coaching, there is no way a P5 team should be this bad in year five of a coach's tenure. My God Louisville is terrible and they are up by 20. This is getting to be impossible to watch. I'm the dummy because I still will.

Why so we could be the worst team in the BE also? If you are going be the worst be the worst of the best right?
No. If we suck at football anyway I want Nova, St John’s and Gtown back for basketball. And I still hate being in the ACC.

I have no confidence we can hire a good HC even if we fired Dino and we shouldn’t fire Dino.

However Dino and his staff are doing so bad it can’t go unaddressed.

I have no confidence we can hire a good HC even if we fired Dino and we shouldn’t fire Dino.

UB coach or Marrone would easily get us to Bowls every year

I was all on the we shouldn't fire Dino train but I am running out of reasons besides money on why he should be the coach next year. TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom