Louisville Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m camping :rolleyes: . Wearing my Syracuse sweatshirt and myneighbor looks at it and says “Dino should have been fired last year”. First thing out of his mouth with an ugly southern drawl. Turns out he lives 5 miles from Clemson. Arrogant AF. We didn’t talk much. I hate Clemson even more

Beat Louisville!!!

ECF7C9C2-4B09-4195-BDEE-66F903232454.gif

Hoping the young DL can do their job to keep contain and let the LBs do their thing.

Offensively, need to see the OL controlling the LOS. Also, remember how long it took Gilbert to get the play calls in? Expecting completely different from Anae.
slower than a texas drawl

If you bet with your head Ville would be the take. This one if going to be a dog fight and i hate playing these guys. First game at night healthy is our best chance. Need to play error free and physical

Golfed a quick 9, decided to go into office get some work done to pass the time, heading to Syracuse around 5. Longest 8.5 hours ever!! I am worried we get smoked, I just do not know if having the game at beginning of season and at the Dome make that much of a difference. I have a bad feeling about tonight, but praying for a victory, will make my road trip to Uconn that much better.

I had to take NyQuil last night to sleep through night due to excitement. Hurry up 8pm

That's because none of them have been to the Dome in probably twenty years
But if they can read a press release about the name change, they can read about the AC. That would have been the interesting ironic statement, that they got AC as soon as they were no longer named after an AC company.

Put an asterisk on that Ohio State team

I still believe that's a Miami title.

I’m camping :rolleyes: . Wearing my Syracuse sweatshirt and myneighbor looks at it and says “Dino should have been fired last year”. First thing out of his mouth with an ugly southern drawl. Turns out he lives 5 miles from Clemson. Arrogant AF. We didn’t talk much. I hate Clemson even more
You can tell him from me and I quote “bite me “

You forgot tree climbing to retrieve putters.
And don’t forget the time for emergency medical
attention for breaking a four iron over one’s knee on the 18th hole. So much blood…so much blood…

And don’t forget the time for emergency medical
attention for breaking a four iron over one’s knee on the 18th hole. So much blood…so much blood…
See you learn after time . Break it over the nearest oak.

For quick morning rounds I play a Casolwood in Canastota, it’s the one you see from the Thruway. It’s like two minutes from my house so I love getting out there early. I started walking like four years ago and a client introduced me to speed golf.

I don’t jog or run, but I move at a brisk pace. Keeping the ball in play is key.

Front takes me a little longer than the back, usually 50-52 min vs 46-48.
I used to golf at Casolwood all the time back in the day. Of course it’s really more of a bar with a golf course out back. Buy a six pack, get a free greens fee! I’m glad that a decade or so they got their yardages fixed. I kept wondering how I was reaching the 515 yard par 5 number 4 in two shots.

Malik Cunningham is good but "the elite of the elite" seems high considering his record as a QB.

I have very low CFB excitement this year, so I'm watching the 2017 Syracuse/Clemson game until I'm excited.

Can we please be good and have more 8 pm kickoffs I get to have a full day thoroughly tailgate and if we win enjoy the bars going absolutely bonkers

Can we please be good and have more 8 pm kickoffs I get to have a full day thoroughly tailgate and if we win enjoy the bars going absolutely bonkers
is 730 ok too as we have one on the 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors