Louisville Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping the young DL can do their job to keep contain and let the LBs do their thing.

Offensively, need to see the OL controlling the LOS. Also, remember how long it took Gilbert to get the play calls in? Expecting completely different from Anae.
It cannot be overstated how horrible Gilbert was, it’s a huge upgrade. We got Anae and Beck not because they were rejects looking for any job but are two pros who lost their gigs only because their coach stepped down and they hired from outside

Golfed a quick 9, decided to go into office get some work done to pass the time, heading to Syracuse around 5. Longest 8.5 hours ever!! I am worried we get smoked, I just do not know if having the game at beginning of season and at the Dome make that much of a difference. I have a bad feeling about tonight, but praying for a victory, will make my road trip to Uconn that much better.
Your gut feeling is wrong but it’s not your fault we are like a group living at a domestic abuse home, but I see the light ( flinches and gives an audible wimper ) Lol

Your gut feeling is wrong but it’s not your fault we are like a group living at a domestic abuse home, but I see the light ( flinches and gives an audible wimper ) Lol
I just hope Louisville isn't saying " why do you make me hit you so hard after the game"

Des: Louisville big
Corso: Syracuse superdog.
Kirk: Louisville
Guest loser: Louisville

Can we please be good and have more 8 pm kickoffs I get to have a full day thoroughly tailgate and if we win enjoy the bars going absolutely bonkers
Why do we think being good guarantees late games? Michigan and NC State both play at noon today. Ranked teams play at noon every week.

Des really doesn’t think we have a chance. After Corso picked up he said “You’re gonna get off to a slow start” I want to win even more now, maybe because it’s gameday and i’m already amped up, but that irked me hahaha.

I have been snorting cocaine and lifting weights since midnight! Lets Go Orange!!!

sniffing glue.gif

Why do we think being good guarantees late games? Michigan and NC State both play at noon today. Ranked teams play at noon every week.
Because we now have our own conference channel and the sexier matchups will get the late night spot for more views and then the even hotter Victoria secret angel matchups will get the espn late night spot

Yeah that's weird. Tucker as a running back is higher level nationally than Cunningham is as a QB.

Mind you Cunningham is a poor man's Murray... but you would think he is an all pro already with these guys.

Because we now have our own conference channel and the sexier matchups will get the late night spot for more views and then the even hotter Victoria secret angel matchups will get the espn late night spot
You don't think a good Syracuse team could get snagged for a slot earlier in the day on one of the espn's just like NC State? Being good doesn't guarantee a late night game. Even Alabama plays some early games.

Our fanbase complains about game times more than any other I've known. I have literally never heard a Tennessee fan complain about a noon game, and I've lived in Knoxville for 14 years.

Last edited:
My daughter saw her first rainbow today (her favorite thing in the world) and now headed to a butterfly conservatory (her 2 favorite animals w/flamingos)

Then family is giving me the rest of the day to be a college football degenerate

1 final football thought: Leadership at the player level is super important in CFB. We have tremendous leadership at the following positions

MLB, QB, LT - Does it get more ideal than that?

Oh we have some dominant players and quiet leaders at:

CB, RB, DL

Dino and Cuse are going to get a season we all deserve

LFG!!
Nice! Another good omen. My son's daughter, first game of flag football ever, age 6. Last play of game, she intercepts at goal line and takes it to the house! Hoping to see someone in orange do it tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom