Louisville or UConn | Syracusefan.com

Louisville or UConn

SBU72

All Conference
Since I didn't see this before, which school would you have preferred to have gone to the ACC? I am surprised there haven't been any links to the "boneyard" with some UConn comments.

So you are saying you haven't been on the board in a week?

So you are saying you haven't been on the board in a week?
I think your response is kind of weak (to be polite). I've gone back 5 pages covering 150 posts (which go back to Nov 21 which is a week) and only see one reference to UConn or Louisville going to the ACC and that was about a rumor of them and Cinncy ALL going to the ACC. And that one had only 15 respsonses so it wasn't a big discussion. I don't see any others referencing this in the titles and I don't read every post.

I think your response is kind of weak (to be polite). I've gone back 5 pages covering 150 posts (which go back to Nov 21 which is a week) and only see one reference to UConn or Louisville going to the ACC and that was about a rumor of them and Cinncy ALL going to the ACC. And that one had only 15 respsonses so it wasn't a big discussion. I don't see any others referencing this in the titles and I don't read every post.
You will find most of the dscussion on the football board

No
So I guess that the b-ball fans didn't care one way or another?
No, I'm saying that football drives the realignment bus so that topic seems to gravitate to that board. Don't really care which board it's on, just don't want to have to bounce back and forth

No

No, I'm saying that football drives the realignment bus so that topic seems to gravitate to that board. Don't really care which board it's on, just don't want to have to bounce back and forth
And since I NEVER read the football board, I never saw any comment so I was asked a question. Didn't think it was worthy of a snid reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom