Louisville still at it on Rivals | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville still at it on Rivals

courtney jackson and jawhar jordan say hello. same type of player and either could unknowingly be just as good as moore.
Please. You can not have watch him play.

Please. You can not have watch him play.

i did but so what. you dont build a team around a 5'9 wr.

nobody knew who rondale moore was until he did what he did. you just never know. we're bringing two very similar players in jackson and jordan, maybe Dino thinks one is the next rondale moore.

i did but so what. you dont build a team around a 5'9 wr.

nobody knew who rondale moore was until he did what he did. you just never know. we're bringing two very similar players in jackson and jordan, maybe Dino thinks one is the next rondale moore.
He's in the class of Tim Brown or Reggie Bush, or any of the most dangerous offensive threats to have ever played.

He's in the class of Tim Brown or Reggie Bush, or any of the most dangerous offensive threats to have ever played.
1543252290161.gif

Look y’all, stop doubting the Syracuse football program.

Dino wants to coach at a place that gives him a chance to win a National Championship.

Syracuse year in and year out has a chance at winning a national championship. Just look at Clemson. In the same division and same conference as us. Clemson is a constant number 2 team every season. There is absolutely NO reason to think that once the recruits and the Dome Reno is finished that we can’t be there too.

Dino is not going anywhere. Have some confidence.

2 teams in the same division. One has the chance to win 10 games this year, and one's already lost 10. It's obvious that you go to the school that lost 10 games. I'm sure Dino doesn't want some sort of stability in where he's living since he's been travelling from school to school his whole life. Not only that, but when you're getting older, I'm sure you'd love to rebuild some more schools instead of having a consistently good football program! Plus, I'm sure Dino hates it that we all love him and that he exceeded our expectations, I'm sure he wants to have all the pressure and be immediately on the hot seat when he has a down year at another program.

(everything that is above this text is sarcasm if you can't tell)
Well Dino really likes the transformation in year 3. He will have to keep going to new schools to experience that year 3 high right? /s

Players can transfer, but that doesn't mean that they'll automatically fit and adjust to a system without flaw. Plus, Rondale's only gonna be there for 2 more years. I also think you need to take into account that we're a 9 win team and they're a 6 win team right now. Our future at secondary and defense is hands down better than theirs.
it's not just about Moore. Brohm runs the same offense, or close, to Dino. Purdue is a rich state school who are ready to shell out big money to keep Brohm or get some new coach. Purdue plays in the wimpy B1G west, no super powers there. And Babers has coached and recruited that area twice and goes there for players a lot now.

Look y’all, stop doubting the Syracuse football program.

Dino wants to coach at a place that gives him a chance to win a National Championship.

Syracuse year in and year out has a chance at winning a national championship. Just look at Clemson. In the same division and same conference as us. Clemson is a constant number 2 team every season. There is absolutely NO reason to think that once the recruits and the Dome Reno is finished that we can’t be there too.

Dino is not going anywhere. Have some confidence.
Really. The freaking out on the part of SOME PEOPLE is beyond bizarre.

Babers agent is just doing a head fake with LV to get Brohm jealous and have him go for that job at his alma mater where he played QB to then go after the Purdue gig. That is the conspiracy theory for today, are you not entertained?

it's not just about Moore. Brohm runs the same offense, or close, to Dino.

Dino is an Air Raid guy. Brohm took the Petrino offense and has added his own wrinkles. Not sure Bobby Petrino has ever been known to be an Air Raid coach.

Guys Rondale Moore is Barry Sanders circa 1988 + Calvin Johnson circa 2004 + Super Harlem Globetrotters circa 1978 all rolled into one.
Dino is totally going to leave Syracuse to coach that guy.
Can I recommend Scott Shafer as Dino’s replacement.
Everyone is doing 2.0 hires nowadays.

Dino is an Air Raid guy. Brohm took the Petrino offense and has added his own wrinkles. Not sure Bobby Petrino has ever been known to be an Air Raid coach.
It's a spread that has similar principals and uses similar players. Easily adapted to air raid.

Who's their source cornorel Sanders. Lville is a cesspool not going to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom