Love this kid, give him a raise | Syracusefan.com

Love this kid, give him a raise

I agree... What's so frustrating is this stuff is so easy and really resonates with recruits. DM's resistance was very difficult to swallow...

Aaron Roberts loves Eric White as well

@D1_Roberts: Haha Coach Eric from Syracuse>>>

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 7 Jul
This is our wide receivers coach...been there done that #LearnFromTheBest pic.twitter.com/aSaAYmrOif

BOlxWk7CIAED92Q.jpg:large

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 4 Jul
Where else would you rather spend 4th of July? #WorkToDo #CUSE14 pic.twitter.com/PuKaAK82g6

BOXmnUNCAAAmow6.jpg:large

George McDonald‏@CoachGMcDonald15h
@EricWhiteCuse SU APP is a hit on home visits #genius

Eric White‏@EricWhiteCuse15 hrs
@CoachGMcDonald love it!!! wait till you see the updated version!

Eric White‏@EricWhiteCuse16 hrs
10 Days!!!!! #GoodToGreat #CUSE14 #NoTime2Sleep

Eric White‏@EricWhiteCuseJan 25
Had to bring in some groceries to work to get me through the day! #11Days #ChristmasInFebruary #Cuse14 pic.twitter.com/CRzYlUMeuA
Be3DRaoCEAAGQVA.jpg:large

I will say this, Eric White has been an incredible addition for this program. He is usually the first one to reach out to a potential recruit and is constantly in touch with them if the staff really likes them. He makes sure everything is perfect for the OVs and spends alot of time with these kids when they're here. He's young, super-motivated and can relate to the recruits as they are only a few years apart. Big missing component from Marrone's time here. He's tied to McDonald's hip, so hope we can keep him here for awhile.

Had to bring in some groceries to work to get me through the day! #11Days #ChristmasInFebruary #Cuse14 pic.twitter.com/CRzYlUMeuA

I will say this, Eric White has been an incredible addition for this program. He is usually the first one to reach out to a potential recruit and is constantly in touch with them if the staff really likes them. He makes sure everything is perfect for the OVs and spends alot of time with these kids when they're here. He's young, super-motivated and can relate to the recruits as they are only a few years apart. Big missing component from Marrone's time here. He's tied to McDonald's hip, so hope we can keep him here for awhile.
Soooo, how do I get this app they speaketh of?

Soooo, how do I get this app they speaketh of?

Pretty sure he's talking about the SUA app. Pretty sweet, I download the bball and football schedules to my iPhone calendar off of it. You can also see full rosters, stats, etc. Great for in-game use during football games for the jersey numbers.

Pretty sure he's talking about the SUA app. Pretty sweet, I download the bball and football schedules to my iPhone calendar off of it. You can also see full rosters, stats, etc. Great for in-game use during football games for the jersey numbers.

That damn app didn't sync my calendar right. Anyone else have that issue?

Your so right about White. He has been a HUGE addition to this program. A lot of people don't realize just how important the support staff is. I hope we are proactive about keeping both McDonald, and White when the time comes, because it will come, and like you said they are pretty much a package deal.

Just imagine if we had 20 Eric Whites, like everyone in the $EC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom