Love | Syracusefan.com

Love

Lots of trolls, bickering about what SU players sucked over the years, and so forth.
Let's fix that people. Be ready for another amazing run.

Love. :)

MV5BMTU4MjI5NTEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ1NTMzMg@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Beast. Chip highlights. Interview around 2:22
Beast. 0:52 on the break.
0:30 bringing up the ball full court, assists to an open Malachi three.
2:00 dribble drives past Kenturkey.

I don't think it's "trashing" of players. At least in my posts just because I may be critical of a player doesn't mean I dislike them personally and doesn't mean I root against them. I want every player that wears our colors to have the best game of their career every game out, I root for them all the same and want ever single one of them to have a great career and legacy here. Just so happens that some don't play up to par, may not play to the best of their abilities or just disappointed everybody in general. If there was no criticism this would be a pretty boring and lonely board.

I don't think it's "trashing" of players. At least in my posts just because I may be critical of a player doesn't mean I dislike them personally and doesn't mean I root against them. I want every player that wears our colors to have the best game of their career every game out, I root for them all the same and want ever single one of them to have a great career and legacy here. Just so happens that some don't play up to par, may not play to the best of their abilities or just disappointed everybody in general. If there was no criticism this would be a pretty boring and lonely board.
I think what I posted was a lot more exciting. But don't take it personally. Get on board or don't.
Oh, and I'm not trying to sell anyone on my beliefs. But this is supposed to be a feel-good thread, you know?
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Tee.
Never understood the point of highlighting negativity in the guise of "criticism", especially after a great Final4 season.
Personally, I could care less if Jeremy McNeil or Louie McCroskey lived up to the hype. There will always be hits and misses- its part of the process. I prefer to focus on the numerous pluses moving forward.
But...to each his own.
JMHO

Athleticism and defense. That's his name.
I would have liked to see him take it into the paint a bit more in Canada. There will be time for this.

+1 Tee.
Never understood the point of highlighting negativity in the guise of "criticism", especially after a great Final4 season.
Personally, I could care less if Jeremy McNeil or Louie McCroskey lived up to the hype. There will always be hits and misses- its part of the process. I prefer to focus on the numerous pluses moving forward.
But...to each his own.
JMHO
Pure gold, my friend.
2569693-465984-tommelfinger-op-ikonet-gyldne-isoleret-paa-sort-baggrund.jpg

Chino, around 1:01, followed by Roberson.
Just like Keita, not enough clips and I don't expect that to change. Probably a good thing. Please underestimate us.

Take to the hole first, TC. Then you look for your shot. Then you get the power. Then you get the women. Makes perfect sense, yes?
usually you get the woman first then take it to the hole...patience my son,patience

All that makes sense memories are good. But, I Want to win the big one and thats the standard. I can understand saying some players didn't hit the extent we hoped. It shows our expectations. I expected guys like KJo, Fab, Triche,Paul Harris,Roberts to be atleast second scoring options, or run the offense before they left. Its fair to have wished more. Guys like KJo/Triches/Rick Jackson/and Trevor Cooney (right now) honestly gave us their all, and maxed on their potential. I highly respect that. JB gave them the greenlight to try to do so.

And Howbout a post about syracuses underated players instead. Technically by the numbers, anything not a 5 star shouldn't even make the nba especially considering the foreign market. And look at all the 2 3 4 stars kids that were better then expected. Guys like 3 star James Southerland running the offense.

We will talk about anything syracuse basketball related, and any sportwriter knows they can take advantage of that. The writers know that about us. They know we are a huge market that usually goes down with special moments like last years final four run and 6ot's. They know we are tied with the kentucky's(and were ahead) as the most athletic team in the country. But , they also know we have a overall community identity of dissapointments. If we had 2 more titles and 2-3 more elite 8's and a extra final four in the last 30 years they pressure would be alot less. And we were a few buckets/healthy players away from doing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom