Luke Arciniega | Syracusefan.com

Luke Arciniega

TheSpaz

2nd String
LB Luke Arciniega offered and visiting this weekend. Looks like he played at Nevada at one point.

LB Luke Arciniega offered and visiting this weekend. Looks like he played at Nevada at one point.

Pretty safe to say there will be some JUCO beef at LB for us next year.

Yep...both he and Walker are listed at 240 and D. Bond at 230.

I'd really like to land Walker.

From his twitter account it sounds like it's down to Cuse and Memphis. Both getting visits in next 2 weeks.
https://twitter.com/LukeArciniega

Hopefully were at the point now where when we hear, "I'm down to SU & Akron, Memphis, Temple, or Eastern Mich" we know that they're coming here.

Yep...both he and Walker are listed at 240 and D. Bond at 230.

I'd really like to land Walker.
I want Bond and Walker. Both with legit offers and legit size.

Luke Arciniega@LukeArciniega
I don't fit on these airplane seats. Smh. Sitting in the middle and both dudes sighed when they saw me ask to sit down.

Definitely some beef.

Hmmm...can't wait to see what he thinks about Memphis.

Even though this weekend was cool out in Syracuse I'm glad I get to come home

That sure doesn't sound promising...

Why in gods name do we bring these guys in for a worthless basketball game in the middle of December? How much better would it have been to bring them in for Louisville?

I mean, isn't there a women's hockey game we could take them to? Maybe the water polo team is playing a double-header...

Why in gods name do we bring these guys in for a worthless basketball game in the middle of December? How much better would it have been to bring them in for Louisville?

I mean, isn't there a women's hockey game we could take them to? Maybe the water polo team is playing a double-header...
Ahh...he's probably playing in November...

I know how he feels. I'm 6'5 and when I ask to sit down on an airplane, it's like I asked them to sign away their first born child.

Plus the weather's much better in March.

Plus the weather's much better in March.
I think some of these guys like the attention way too much. Bring them to a Final Four and they still say"Duh, I don't know""The visit school and facilities are great as well as the coaches,:crazy::bang: but I want more ."

Big, strong, physical kid who can run. His video is impressive. We don't have a linebacker like him on the team right now.

Link

Roseville (CA) Sierra C.C. linebacker Luke Arciniega was recently offered by Syracuse and took a visit. What you may not know is that he has not played football in two years.

From another service - anyone know about this and why?

Roseville (CA) Sierra C.C. linebacker Luke Arciniega was recently offered by Syracuse and took a visit. What you may not know is that he has not played football in two years.

From another service - anyone know about this and why?

Someone must not have done their homework.
He graduated from HS in 2010 and was committed to Nevada but was greyshirted.
This is from an article dated 11/12 about Sierra CC.

DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

Luke Arciniega, LB, Sierra- Arcineiga was in on nine tackles, four TFL's, and two sacks in 45 to 38 overtime win over San Joaquin Delta. In nine games this season he has recorded 69 tackles, 19 TFL's, 4.5 sacks, five PBU's, and two forced fumbles. Sierra has now won three straight conference games.

Someone must not have done their homework.
He graduated from HS in 2010 and was committed to Nevada but was greyshirted.
This is from an article dated 11/12 about Sierra CC.

DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

Luke Arciniega, LB, Sierra- Arcineiga was in on nine tackles, four TFL's, and two sacks in 45 to 38 overtime win over San Joaquin Delta. In nine games this season he has recorded 69 tackles, 19 TFL's, 4.5 sacks, five PBU's, and two forced fumbles. Sierra has now won three straight conference games.

Played high school 2009-2010 did not play football 2010-2011 & 2011-2012 played again 2012-2013. Homework was done fine. He hadn't played for two years until this year. Of course the article was poorly written, but these are recruiting analysts, not English professors. ;)

Played high school 2009-2010 did not play football 2010-2011 & 2011-2012 played again 2012-2013. Homework was done fine. He hadn't played for two years until this year. Of course the article was poorly written, but these are recruiting analysts, not English professors. ;)

Thanks. The question left me thinking he had not played this year.

@bradenwyo I was at Syracuse and I'm either headed towards Memphis or Miami this weekend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom