Lunardi's latest bracket | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi's latest bracket

I would take that. I think the 2nd round game would be more of a challenge than sweet 16 game.

I'd soil myself if we got that lovely bracket. But it's hard to take Lunardi seriously as he still projecting 10 from the Big East.

I'll take it.

And Michigan would beat Duke, and as a Michigan alum and fan, we'd destroy Michigan.

I would take that. I think the 2nd round game would be more of a challenge than sweet 16 game.

Agreed. Has anybody watched Iowa St. yet? Marsh? Seems like they have been surging as of late.

I'd soil myself if we got that lovely bracket. But it's hard to take Lunardi seriously as he still projecting 10 from the Big East.

And many are still projecting 10 for the Big East - look at the bracket project matrix. All the Big East teams can still make a reasonable claim, so calling him out specifically seems a little silly.

I would dump a couple Big East teams to add VCU and Iona... but at the same time why are we dumping Big East teams before Northwestern, Miss St, Texas, Xavier...

There may have only been one bubble buster so far (and Iona is no sure thing)... Memphis has been dominating lately and I expect them to win CUSA,

And many are still projecting 10 for the Big East - look at the bracket project matrix. All the Big East teams can still make a reasonable claim, so calling him out specifically seems a little silly.

I would dump a couple Big East teams to add VCU and Iona... but at the same time why are we dumping Big East teams before Northwestern, Miss St, Texas, Xavier...

There may have only been one bubble buster so far (and Iona is no sure thing)... Memphis has been dominating lately and I expect them to win CUSA,

Well, Northwestern, Texas, Xavier, and Maybe Miss St. probably need to get to the conference title game to even get considered, imo.

UConn is NIT if DePaul wins. Same with Seton Hall and WVU if they are one and done in NYC. I'd like to see that. No way Big East deserves more than 7-8 and USF better win their first game or they will be NIT too. Their OOC performance was terrible.

Duke & UNC playing in Greensboro? That would never happen.

Well, Northwestern, Texas, Xavier, and Maybe Miss St. probably need to get to the conference title game to even get considered, imo.

UConn is NIT if DePaul wins. Same with Seton Hall and WVU if they are one and done in NYC. I'd like to see that. No way Big East deserves more than 7-8 and USF better win their first game or they will be NIT too. Their OOC performance was terrible.
Agree. Why do so many people have Northwestern in? Pity vote? They are 1-7 vs. the top 25

I'll take it.

And Michigan would beat Duke, and as a Michigan alum and fan, we'd destroy Michigan.

Michigan would have to win @vandy to get to duke.

how the hell could that happen?

I'm not sold on Vandy.

i am not talking about anything specific... just pointing out the game lunardi put together that should not be allowed.

i am talking about a 3 seed having to play an 'away' game vs a 6 seed and wondering how in the hell that could happen.

i am talking about a 3 seed having to play an 'away' game vs a 6 seed and wondering how in the hell that could happen.

It happens. There's way too many bracketing "rules" for them to be able to always follow all of them.

Agreed. Has anybody watched Iowa St. yet? Marsh? Seems like they have been surging as of late.
Iowa State is pretty good...some good shooters and Royce White is a stud...runs a point forward O...but he isnt a shooter at all. Distributes the ball well...but I don think he would get into the lane agaisnt out Zone. He drive sand kicks to shooters a lot. but I dont think he is wuick enough to penetrate on us.

That would be a very nice draw. I would love a shot at Duke...

To me it looks like we traded-in matchups with Purdue, Vandy or Wichita St. and UNC for Iowa St., Wichita St. and Michigan or Duke. I still don't like having Wichita St. along our path (despite their loss to Illinois St.) but I like this bracket better in general than Lunardi’s projection on March 2nd.

That bracket is money. I would sign up for that in a heart beat.

Everyone is saying Wichita St. is dangerous, but if you're telling me that's who we have to beat to get to the elite 8, I'm taking it every time. I'd certainly rather play them than other 4 seeds like Wisconsin and Indiana.

I also think we would destroy Michigan and match up very well with Duke. I'd like to avoid Mich St. and Ohio State on the 2 line if possible.

i am not talking about anything specific... just pointing out the game lunardi put together that should not be allowed.

Or a 3-seed playing an effective home game against a 1-seed...

It happens.

Or a 3-seed playing an effective home game against a 1-seed...

It happens.

Please for the love of god tell me you arent comparing a 200 mile road trip vs 2.5 mile walk.

my blood pressure just shot through the roof. omg, i cant feel my left side.

Please for the love of god tell me you arent comparing a 200 mile road trip vs 2.5 mile walk.

my blood pressure just shot through the roof. omg, i cant feel my left side.

I consider my post a success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom