Lydon to hire agent and enter NBA draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lydon to hire agent and enter NBA draft

e03qsYG.gif

Other teams return better players. Our guys all bolt. Hope he's a 1 st rounder (but I doubt it) otherwise it's a mistake. Next year is going to make this year look like a run to the Final Four. Gonna be ugly.

Why, are there any teams in need of a forward who can pump fake?

No surprise whatsoever--I expected this after Hop's departure.

Too bad about the agent, though -- closes the door if he doesn't hear what he wants to from NBA evaluators. Wish him the best no matter how it works out.

A nucleus next year of Battle, Thompson, and Lydon would have been potentially formidable. Now, its just another glaring hole to fill. Will be interesting to see if Moyer, Brisset, Chukwu, or some new recruit / 5th year transfer fills the gap.

I was super excited that Freshman Tyler Lydon was coming back. Sophomore Tyler Lydon leaving? Eh... :noidea:

Best of luck, Tyler!

A lot can change from now until the draft, but literally every reputable mock draft guy projects him as a 1st rounder this year.

A late first rounder. There is a difference between being a lottery pick and going to a contender where their rotations are set.

Because he is confident he wants to be a professional basketball player

yeah except by signing with an agent you limit your options. there's no point in doing that right off the bat. if the evals dont come back in his favor then what?

i think his glaring weakness is his subpar handle and his inability to guard anybody. he's not going to play in the nba because of it.

It's nice that JB will have something to talk about during the presser this afternoon.

Good Lord we are going to be tough to watch next year. Someone please lock Battle in a room with some coeds until he can't declare anymore.

Good move for him. Not too late for an NBA team to draft him based on potential only. One more season of falling short of expectations and that would have completely dried up.

He has all the potential in the world, just has to want it enough and be more consistently aggressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom