"Major Announcement" tomorrow | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

"Major Announcement" tomorrow

alinedouardtweetjerseys.JPG

If we win alot of games in these uniforms I'm going to love them, if we lose alot I'm going to hate them even more.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks the white jerseys are awesome. The others aren't great but aren't terrible. I'd like to see the orange ones and how they can combine them.

They commited to SU without knowing what they would even look like so how do they know they liked them? Now that we know, we may lose alot of recruits for next yr. 'You want me to wear that?'
They apparently saw them ahead of time during the recruitment process

some feedback i have heard from the players is pretty much along the lines as the rest of us. Love the white and gray, hate the blue

So then as was mentioned earlier, the players will have a lot of say over the color combos they wear each game. Hopefully that means the all blue uniforms will never see the light of day (or the Carrier Dome).

Oh my God Becky - we have unis with skyscrapers and 44 degree angles. Realllly long numerals because skyscrapers. Jeebus

That initial team reaction was pretty muted. Had they seen them before today?

That initial team reaction was pretty muted. Had they seen them before today?

The way they talked about it, it sounds like at least some of the players were involved in the process.
They probably had some sense of what they were going to look like.

I actually like these Maryland uniforms... but then again, I'm young

If you crossed a football uniform with a hermaphrodite, that's what you'd get.

I think I'll reserve judgement overall until I see how they actually kit them up. The one color scheme for the announcement might have just been a simplistic way of showing them - I'm sure it will be a work in process as far as what color combo helmets, jerseys and pants are used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom