Maliq Brown to Duke | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Maliq Brown to Duke

Just want to say this. I wish the best for him (even at Duke). However, once he entered the portal and selected his destination, I really do not care to hear about how he does or how much time he plays or don’t.

He made the decision to leave to go somewhere else. Short story is that he is gone and that is that.

No tears, gone is gone and he no longer contributes any value to the team,

he absolutely deserves to get booed.. this is sports. Syracuse put the time in with this kid when he was a no name recruit. Syracuse gave him a chance. Syracuse played a huge part in his development. He said he was coming back. Loyalty. Then he transfers to Duke? cmon man
I agree with you that doing the interview and saying he was coming back was weak sauce. The rest is just the way the hoops world is now. Won’t be the last time something like this happens.

Maliq is a big loss for Syracuse. Anyone claiming he’s not a big loss doesn’t have their head screwed on correctly.
I think Copeland is a bigger loss tbh. Browns a good player but undersized and replaceable.

Whatever thought after Leffew humiliating us after we hired that punks coach and uconn winning 2 titles straight without having to play one close game 12 blowouts is enough for me to not care that much. My favorite player transfered and is getting slandered I took my GF to Hawaii for that garbage. It hurts.

I think Copeland is a bigger loss tbh. Browns a good player but undersized and replaceable.

Whatever thought after Leffew humiliating us after we hired that punks coach and uconn winning 2 titles straight without having to play one close game 12 blowouts is enough for me to not care that much. My favorite player transfered and is getting slandered I took my GF to Hawaii for that garbage. It hurts.
You may actually be insane. Sorry bro.

Did you not listen to dasher about bringing a woman to Hawaii?

That 2nd paragraph is like a stream of semiconscious random thoughts. Blink twice if you need us to send help.

Just a suggestion . . . . let it go my man. I promise you’ll feel a lot better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom