Maliq Brown to Duke | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Maliq Brown to Duke

Maliq just posted an Instagram story on his Duke visit wearing a Duke uniform and all the blue gear.

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

Duck fuke

Might be the best defensive frontcourt in the country. 7’2” 250 lb Maluach, who might be a high draft pick in next year’s draft, playing between Flagg and Maliq. Flagg is known for his defense. We know about Browns defense.

Again we should see what the team looks like come October. Lots can happen still. Offseason is still in progress.

Lol he’s not a Duke calibre starting big. Hope he proves me wrong but this is a substantial gamble.

The loss of Brown is the biggest indictment on Autry so far. Needs to make the tourney next year
Only an indictment if Freeman isn't an All ACC level defender or makes up with his offensive game.

Might be the best defensive frontcourt in the country. 7’2” 250 lb Maluach, who might be a high draft pick in next year’s draft, playing between Flagg and Maliq. Flagg is known for his defense. We know about Browns defense.
Could be insane. Would if they try Evans as a SG at 6'6?

Am I on Syracuse.com? Lots of kvetching going on for an offseason still going and a coach who just finished year 1 after our HOF coach stayed around 6 years to long. Oh and he has the schools first 5 star coming in how many years?
Also it’s not like Red showed Brown the door. One board insider said he was definitely coming back when suddenly he went portal. So for all the bitchin about Red, I am surprised no one is complaining about Brown taking the bag. Because that is most likely how this went down. His recruiter leaves, his best friend from childhood is shown the door and he likely finds out coaches will throw him a big ass bag. People acting like Red told Brown to walk. Usually the simplest answer is the right answer and Brown found out teams will pay him AND his friend and coach he trusted left. Why wouldn’t he go? That said let’s not act like Carmello hit the portal on us here.

Am I on Syracuse.com? Lots of kvetching going on for an offseason still going and a coach who just finished year 1 after our HOF coach stayed around 6 years to long. Oh and he has the schools first 5 star coming in how many years?
Also it’s not like Red showed Brown the door. One board insider said he was definitely coming back when suddenly he went portal. So for all the bitchin about Red, I am surprised no one is complaining about Brown taking the bag. Because that is most likely how this went down. His recruiter leaves, his best friend from childhood is shown the door and he likely finds out coaches will throw him a big ass bag. People acting like Red told Brown to walk. Usually the simplest answer is the right answer and Brown found out teams will pay him AND his friend and coach he trusted left. Why wouldn’t he go? That said let’s not act like Carmello hit the portal on us here.
No AA probably didn't ask him to or probably want him to leave but did he want him to stay? Did he give him any reason to stay other than to be a bench player? Regardless of any "bag" available elsewhere maybe the just wanted more minutes. I agree with you re the possible effect of JT & GMac leaving. It didn't help.

No AA probably didn't ask him to or probably want him to leave but did he want him to stay? Did he give him any reason to stay other than to be a bench player? Regardless of any "bag" available elsewhere maybe the just wanted more minutes. I agree with you re the possible effect of JT & GMac leaving. It didn't help.
Wanted more minutes? He played 30 minutes a game…. I highly doubt he surpasses that by more than like minute at Duke.

I have long thought that if we had picked up Brown from the portal, we would be rejoicing.

Rumor has it they want him for the 4 and they will move Flagg to the 3. They really don't want to start three frosh up front.
I think Flagg is great but that will be a horrible shooting frontcourt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom