Manti's reality | Syracusefan.com

Manti's reality

cuseincincy

All Conference
BAxy0T0CUAElRFL.jpg

Sorry to start a new thread but I just couldn't resist!

We may actually need a new board for another program's scandal. This is only going to get more awesome! And it's already very awesome.

The biggest thing in my mind is when you talk to the love of your life, someone who thought of marrying, for hours and fall alseep talking to them, and you both have iphones, you don't once hit the Facetime" button? In 3 years? And who is her family that he was close to?

It's all bulls**t. He was gonna marry her but he couldn't make the funeral? "She's dead? Oh. Huh. Welp, I'll send a nice arrangement. Time to prep for the Spartans!"

His NFL combine interviews will be awesome! GMs will be like "Now let's go over this thing just one more time from the beginning..."

The biggest thing in my mind is when you talk to the love of your life, someone who thought of marrying, for hours and fall alseep talking to them, and you both have iphones, you don't once hit the Facetime" button? In 3 years? And who is her family that he was close to?

Guy didn't get any Skype action? Come on bro

I'm pretty sure Lance Armstrong is Lennay Kekua. Genius Lance, genius.

Lennay is alive and well in Buffalo. Doug has hired her as a special assistant in charge of the big full of it balognes social media messaging

man alive after watching his interview with Wojo on ESPN, this guy if this is true, is crazy like a loon as bad as Zach Tomasselli. Pathologic. Wow he was very convincing. Wojo wanted to confirm the story with the family or at least see pictures of her and Toei refused saying the family wanted no pub. Wow. Looking less and less likely he's not a part of it.

Shut up with your "logic" and "reason".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom