Marek Dolezaj | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

What is his speed and quickness like compared to other guards? Would be interesting with his length if he could spend some time at the top of the zone? But I don't know about the quickness factor up there.

He's viewed as a 3/4. Tucker would've been capable of playing some 2. I don't know about his speed and quickness but they are not going to put him at the top of the zone at 6'9".

Does your grandmother make potato soup?

Not anymore, but I could whip up a feast. Some peorigies, sour bean, or potato soup. He's a big guy so probably both. Need some dumplings too. Just gotta find some sheep cheese.

He's viewed as a 3/4. Tucker would've been capable of playing some 2. I don't know about his speed and quickness but they are not going to put him at the top of the zone at 6'9".

6'9 sexy at the top

I have a good feeling about this kid. European players are often underrated and yet many make it to the NBA. I am not saying that Marek is a definite NBA caliber player; what I am saying is that I see the type of player that may grow into a value-added player for Cuse. I hope we get a commitment from him!

I'm sure he speaks English, but I'm curious: what is likely to be his primary language? This kid will have a huge adjustment ahead of him, regardless of where he lands.
He just has to read Boeheims smirks it's not hard to know what he's thinking

Did any of you catch this video? It's been all over the news. Well, it takes place in Slovakia. I wonder if the bear got Marek moving Stateside sooner than later. Next time you are in the woods you will have plenty of Orange to wear...

Is he still here? No word on how it went, or it hasn't happened yet? I have the goulash at the ready. Really like him to add depth.

Is he still here? No word on how it went, or it hasn't happened yet? I have the goulash at the ready. Really like him to add depth.

I think it's more of an us evaluating him visit than an us selling him on SU visit. I doubt he sees an offer until JT verbals somewhere. If he really impressed and we miss on JT (it's Duke most likely) then perhaps he gets here before we go after say Sid Wilson.

I think it's more of an us evaluating him visit than an us selling him on SU visit. I doubt he sees an offer until JT verbals somewhere. If he really impressed and we miss on JT (it's Duke most likely) then perhaps he gets here before we go after say Sid Wilson.

You're probably right. I'd just rather add him if he wants to come. Instead of waiting on Tucker, who is doubtful. Sid would be great, so no problem waiting on him, I guess. But if we lose out on him, and then Euro is gone, we're up you know what creek again.

You're probably right. I'd just rather add him if he wants to come. Instead of waiting on Tucker, who is doubtful. Sid would be great, so no problem waiting on him, I guess. But if we lose out on him, and then Euro is gone, we're up you know what creek again.

Tucker goes to Duke tommorow right? If he leaves Duke and doesn't commit we have a punchers chance. We are only talking another few days.

Yep, I expect he commits on the trip, but if not every hour that he is clear of the Duke visit the better our chances are. I still am solidly expecting Duke though.

Ditto. At least, that seems to be what he's done every visit before that he's taken.

Ditto. At least, that seems to be what he's done every visit before that he's taken.

If worst comes to worst I demand we tailgate the Duke game and occupy Cameron Indoor.

Not Dasher, but I'm hearing that it went tremendously well, on both ends.
Apparently kid flew in from Slovakia just for a Cuse visit. He must be quite interested, so that's good to know. I'm surprised he didn't take any other visits while in the states, but if it works out for us, fantastic. Interested to learn how he came onto our radar. I thought when it was first brought up many months ago, the link was Hop.

Apparently kid flew in from Slovakia just for a Cuse visit. He must be quite interested, so that's good to know. I'm surprised he didn't take any other visits while in the states, but if it works out for us, fantastic. Interested to learn how he came onto our radar. I thought when it was first brought up many months ago, the link was Hop.

My guess is his name was buzzing around when JB and Hop were involved in USA Basketball. That is a total guess but it makes sense. If so, maybe something beneficial to SU will come out of that.:noidea:

I think we close out 17 with Euro
Thorpe and transfer

You mean Hughes as transfer? I could see that. Once Tucker commits somewhere (in the next few days) then I think we will move quickly. Hughes supposedly moved up his visit, Marek was just in for a visit and Thorpe has to be a priority right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom