Marek Dolezaj | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

If Vanderbilt is on him, that's a positive indication on his transcripts, I would think.

Honestly, I don't recall seeing anything about Dolezaj ever being a non-qualifier risk. I think it may have been raised by a poster wary after what happened with Diagne, but don't know that it was an "issue" with this player.

Honestly, I don't recall seeing anything about Dolezaj ever being a non-qualifier risk. I think it may have been raised by a poster wary after what happened with Diagne, but don't know that it was an "issue" with this player.

Don't think people were worried about transcripts as they are more worried about money in a bank account like Yurtseven...

I'm worried about the NCAA just waiting around to clear the kid until a few months into the season just to screw with SU. (if he were to commit to us)

It will become an issue when he commits to Syracuse.

I lose track do we have 3 spots left or as it 3 before Washington signed. I was thinking Tucker, Ayala and Dolezaj could be great. Tucker could start at the 3 and Dolezaj could spell both Tucker and Battle. We would then have Ayala and Howard to share the PG minutes (similar to Gillon and Howard this year). This would give us a lot of flexibility with Brissett also able to play some 3 if need be. I'm just thinking out loud and haven't really thought this through.

Does he want to come here?

He isn't Andrew White but he isn't horrible. Shot like 30% from 3. But at 6'9 and as athletic as he is, you wouldn't take him on this team?

He plays like he's pissed off. I like that! Dion like. Oshae does too. Meyers got a little attitude too. I want this guy ( and Tucker)

I lose track do we have 3 spots left or as it 3 before Washington signed. I was thinking Tucker, Ayala and Dolezaj could be great. Tucker could start at the 3 and Dolezaj could spell both Tucker and Battle. We would then have Ayala and Howard to share the PG minutes (similar to Gillon and Howard this year). This would give us a lot of flexibility with Brissett also able to play some 3 if need be. I'm just thinking out loud and haven't really thought this through.
We have 8 scholarships accounted for of the 11 we have available. 3 spots, including at least 1 starting spot is up for grabs.

I like this kids game...he reminds me of a guy that was on Louisville a couple years ago that always seemed to lite us up and was a nasty dunker...anyone remember his name?

Guess dasher was right about someone visiting. Looks like he has some solid potential. I'll take anyone.

I know everyone wanted Tucker, but this kid looks better to me in the long run. First time I really looked at him, because I didn't think it was probable he ended up here.

His shot doesn't look great, but it's FIBA so he can hit over 30 percent from deep here I think. Good enough. He plays D well, rebounds well, finishes around the basket well, and plays with a lot of energy. Great wing for the zone. Hope we can grab him. Will be nice to see him swat Tucker if JT sees the floor.

I know everyone wanted Tucker, but this kid looks better to me in the long run. First time I really looked at him, because I didn't think it was probable he ended up here.

His shot doesn't look great, but it's FIBA so he can hit over 30 percent from deep here I think. Good enough. He plays D well, rebounds well, finishes around the basket well, and plays with a lot of energy. Great wing for the zone. Hope we can grab him. Will be nice to see him swat Tucker if JT sees the floor.

No offense to you or Dolezaj but he's not even close to Tucker's talent. I hope we get him but what you wrote is hyperbolic and based on a few clips against god knows what kind of competition.

Again, I'd love to add this kid but he's not Jordan Tucker.

One thing that was a big plus with Tucker is that he could give us some minutes at the 2. Dolezaj can't at 6'9", despite what the thread title says. Who's going to back up Battle? And don't tell me Frank Howard, shooting guard deluxe. My eyes hurt.

Maybe TBA but it really feel like our roster is imbalanced with too many forwards and bigs.

I can't tell much from that clip, but real skinny kid. Not sure if he'd be a project 3 or a project 4 though. Either way I doubt he'd be an impact frosh.

I can't tell much from that clip, but real skinny kid. Not sure if he'd be a project 3 or a project 4 though. Either way I doubt he'd be an impact frosh.
Thin as a rail and coming to the highest of competition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom