Marek Dolezaj | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

Is Moyer not ready to contribute from either a skill set or health wise?

Definitely not health, and he just moved up a spot. He's going to get a lot of minutes, which is fine by me. Really think he will showcase his skills as a scorer, and shooter more than some think. While crashing the glass, and with a year in his belt of learning the D.

Marek also has experience with playing zone, but may take some time here, of course. Skilled player. I really think people with be surprised how well the young guys do. We may not be Kentucky with a crop of 5 stars, but these guys are damn close.

I don't know why people are so down on Moyer. Wasn't he a Gatorade Player of the Year for his state. He has had a year to learn the system and work with his teammates. I believe he will be one of our top 4 players this year. My prediction is 10 PPG and 8 RPG.

I don't know why people are so down on Moyer. Wasn't he a Gatorade Player of the Year for his state. He has had a year to learn the system and work with his teammates. I believe he will be one of our top 4 players this year. My prediction is 10 PPG and 8 RPG.
Agreed. I'm not sure he'll get to 10 and 8 but that would be tremendous. I'm thinking Moyer is going to be a little like Jerami Grant in that he won't be flashy but really more of a do a little bit of everything. I was surprised to look back and see that Grant only averaged 4 & 3 his freshman year. Moyer will get more than 14 minutes per game this season though so I'm looking at more of 7 & 5 out of Moyer. He'll be part of a fairly interchangeable rotation with Brissett and Dolezaj.

Eh. He will be taking his guy off the dribble from the arc most times... easily I should add. These teams he plays against would massacre high school teams and many college teams. He will be fine.

Was trying to figure out which post about Marek was the most ridiculous and think this might be the wnner. This is so far from reality that it's sad.

IMO this kid is more likely to be 1 and done than he is a 4 year guy. Stunned people don't see that he would have dominated HS gyms if he was American. Kid would be 5 star

He will probably be our 3rd best player this year... and quite possibly our best next year. Keith Van horn w more athleticism.

This ones close. A better version of a guy that went #2 in the draft.

Was trying to figure out which post about Marek was the most ridiculous and think this might be the wnner. This is so far from reality that it's sad.

This ones close. A better version of a guy that went #2 in the draft.

Excellent research. iommi will get a chuckle out of those as well.

I think Dolezaj will be a fast break all on his own any chance he gets.

cutters-costume-cap-1.gif

I hope he stays in Syracuse all summer and lives in the weightroom. I'm worried he leaves Syracuse in the summer to play in all those international tournaments for Slovakia and does not go through an intensive strength training program. Isn't the summer when they have all those pre-Olympic and Olympic qualifying tourneys? To help us he needs to get stronger and develop a midrange game.

I hope he stays in Syracuse all summer and lives in the weightroom. I'm worried he leaves Syracuse in the summer to play in all those international tournaments for Slovakia and does not go through an intensive strength training program. Isn't the summer when they have all those pre-Olympic and Olympic qualifying tourneys? To help us he needs to get stronger and develop a midrange game.
He’s been recruited over with Bazely and will lose more and more pt to brissett and Moyer. Take the money in Europe, unless he is willing to absolutely work his ace off to make the progress he needs to make physicslly

Love being called essentially dumb and pretty much every point I made was spot on.

Great thread...

This was an enlightening thread at a couple of levels, especially relative who might know what they are talking about.

Cold, snowy and cold. Haha

Having some fun though. Moving from running a company to a job with almost zero responsibility is the most stress relief I've ever felt.
I hope you and your wife are loving it.

OT: A team full of Arinze's (PG thru Center, all Arinze) vs. this team

Who wins?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors