Marek Dolezaj | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

From Donna: "Syracuse coaches cannot comment on a recruit until the compliance office receives a signed letter of intent from the prospect."

Just got a text from Donna.

She thinks they're "general steps," but isn't sure since much is lost in translation.

Seems to me someone at SU could give her a heads up without officially commenting.

Evan Daniels has him signed, but he hasn't signed.

I fully expect the NCAA to take us to the woodshed on this one, but we'll hopefully have him starting second semester this year and then all of next year. Probably best case is he only has to sit out a set number of games this year, but I'm assuming they will just blow up the entire fall semester by slow rolling the clearinghouse process.

I imagine this is what a real life Mr. Crabs, Yosemite Sam, the Hulk, Tony Montana, etc is like in real life. God forbid something seems good and exciting for people! Practically no one is saying he is gonna be a two. He's played two over there some and some people said he possibly could play some emergency minutes there. But who knows. And for the three point shot. If you watch in the recent videos posted he has a sweet form and it's getting better. The stats from those games prove it from what I've seen. Your take is just a lazy, uneducated, angered take because you don't like it. It's okay to be negative about things that concern you and that people can agree on and such but when everyone else is in agreement it's good and there's no reason not to take this risk then why be like this? Why act like you're some almighty figure who knows everything and knows best for the program?
The beauty is in the Ignore poster option. I did this long ago for those who spew negativity.

She thinks they're "general steps," but isn't sure since much is lost in translation.

Seems to me someone at SU could give her a heads up without officially commenting.

Let's not put a down payment on worry. As far as we know, things are A-Ok. I'm going with that until I hear otherwise.

You know what it's like getting stuff through US Customs nowadays. ;)

The beauty is in the Ignore poster option. I did this long ago for those who spew negativity.
It's funny, I know exactly the poster this is in reference to (even though I have him ignored) while it's perfectly fine to be critical and suspect of recruits, staff,etc...its a another to just complain and argue over anything regardless because you are more than likely, just miserable in general. Oh well...anyways, great pick up by this staff and hoping everything pans as it should. And great job by everyone here, doing the leg work on Twitter and such. I truly believe with time, we are all going to be very thankful we have Marek and not that kid who went to Duke.

BOOM!! That's what we all wanted to see!!! Really feel good about this kid and pumped the staff and Red found this type of talent not from the norm and expanded our recruiting area by just a little! Let's get 1 more piece to the puzzle and then go hard after our 18 targets! Let's keep the good vibes for cuse going!!

IN RED WE TRUST !!!
WOW - i know he pulled Oshae, Hughes, Marek, was he was responsible for HWJ? That's 3 and might be 4 kids, Red is doing a great job recruiting.
I really like this class, big sigh of relief, headed in the right direction in HOF HCJB we Trust!!

Sounds like there's still some hoops to jump through with SU academics. Hopefully all will check out.

That lead in is really misleading. Nowhere does the article say that

That lead in is really misleading. Nowhere does the article say that
Syracuse has signed 6-foot-9, 200-pound Slovakian forward Marek Dolezaj, the school announced on Wednesday.
The Eurohopes Twitter reported earlier this week he had committed. Dolezaj visited the Syracuse campus earlier this month.

First paragraph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom