Class of 2014 - Matt Domer | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Matt Domer

How does one not qualify academically for a good-not-great state school?

How does one not qualify academically for a good-not-great state school?

I'm still wondering why he is NCAA qualified and not Illini qualified ... I mean really its not like the B1G has standards ... look at Maurice Clarrett and Terrell Pryor ...

I'm still wondering why he is NCAA qualified and not Illini qualified ... I mean really its not like the B1G has standards ... look at Maurice Clarrett and Terrell Pryor ...
Andy katzenmoyer

Ask the Thompson brothers.

Maybe this is why we backed off? That's still a recruitment that stumped me. We had a chance at him and then kinda just stopped contacting him

He must have been checked for a pulse and when one wasn't detected he wasn't qualified to enroll at Illinois.

Isn't Illinois fairly impressive... (only when compared to the rest of B1G schools)

Isn't Illinois fairly impressive... (only when compared to the rest of B1G schools)
Yeah it's a good school, and it's reasonably affordable if you live in-state . Since I live in- state I am fine if my kids go there ! NW and Michigan are certainly better schools. Oh and of course new members RU. Ha!

LOL ... I don't mind some hypothesizing but you when you state something like its fact (like he does) about recruits that may read this board it just doesn't help us ... does Domer read this board? Probably not but guess what ... you google some of these kids and this site shows up and a lot of these kids do google themselves ... the last thing they need is to see someone speaking about their mindset as fact when they have never even met ... baffling to me.
you 2 are pretty impressive picking on someone with a disability. Wish we could all be perfect like you 2.

Wish the young man well and hopefully he'll get this straightened out because getting a full ride is a wonderful chance to change your life in a positive way.

you 2 are pretty impressive picking on someone with a disability. Wish we could all be perfect like you 2.

Oh cut me a break would you ... he comes on here and puts completely rational posts up here (while putting up a fair share of irrational ones) it is pretty clear he has the ability to post rationally. Cali is notorious for saying things about the kids we recruit and positioning them as fact when he has no clue ... he has the mental capacity to understand this, it gets old and tiresome and so is listening to someone with obviously no history here and 91 posts ... if you had been around this board long enough you would know I am not the only one who has taken this stance. Now since you are in the mood to play hero my neighbor down the street has a cat stuck in the tree if you aren't too busy I think you might want to run over there.

Oh cut me a break would you ... he comes on here and puts completely rational posts up here (while putting up a fair share of irrational ones) it is pretty clear he has the ability to post rationally. Cali is notorious for saying things about the kids we recruit and positioning them as fact when he has no clue ... he has the mental capacity to understand this, it gets old and tiresome and so is listening to someone with obviously no history here and 91 posts ... if you had been around this board long enough you would know I am not the only one who has taken this stance. Now since you are in the mood to play hero my neighbor down the street has a cat stuck in the tree if you aren't too busy I think you might want to run over there.
maybe for a dog but not a cat sorry...lol

I read that they require a certain score for every portion of the ACT, he just missed it in one category and they won't let him in. Heartbreaking

I read that they require a certain score for every portion of the ACT, he just missed it in one category and they won't let him in. Heartbreaking

All I can say is wow ... this is why not many in the B1G can compete with OSU ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom