Class of 2014 - Matt Domer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Matt Domer

we will have a good chance with him. he is high on Syracuse, lot of connections

Looks Legit every time you think hes down he breaks through the defenders and grabs an extra5+ yards.

It's refreshing watching a highlight tape and hearing the crowd and parents rather than the crap music you normally hear.

My guess is that we're close to a verbal from a RB that the coaches have rated higher.

i don't know I think Domer and Ollison are 2 of the highest on our board who we have a realistic shot at. Were you thinking of anyone specifically?

A Domer verbal could open up doors in Chicago for we have missed out on a few lately...

Domer can still visit guys. He's just not visiting in June. I haven't seen anything yet that says he's crossed SU off he list or vice versa so I'd let it play out.

I would surely like to get Ollison though.

Domer can still visit guys. He's just not visiting in June. I haven't seen anything yet that says he's crossed SU off he list or vice versa so I'd let it play out.

I would surely like to get Ollison though.
Exactly. I'd just sit back and wait. Not visiting in the next 2-3 weeks isn't that crucial anyway.

good looking back; decent speed coupled with good field vision and cut-back skills. Now lets get a visit.

Ryan 8m
3 star running back Matt Domer down to four schools. As expected #Syracuse made the cut.

Nice to see Syracuse make these lists.

According to SBNation a few days ago, BC assumes they're a leader for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom