Mayors in NYC & LA | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Mayors in NYC & LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you not get hit by a bus on a daily basis. Your lack of basic understanding on virus transmission, herd immunity, and basic differences between flus and novel covid is stunning.

Ouch you hurt my feelings. I thought during this time we should be nice to people.
I hope you not only lose sleep but have a nightmare, and have a poor night's sleep because of it,
along with some mild sleep apena and heartburn. :)

Perhaps you don't see the irony of your "should be nice" sentiment to people remark? If only you had chosen to engage PhatOrange by calling him a dumb arse instead of "how do you not get hit by a bus on a daily basis" he may have responded much "nicer." ;)

Last edited:
I think we really need to ask some serious questions about vaccines. The chemicals you find in them are unbelievable. They put aluminum in them. A metal! Formaldehyde as well. You know what else has formaldehyde? Cigarettes and dead bodies. These chemicals they pump into and our kids like every f””$ing year and you’d never know. A British doctor a few years back actually published a study in the Lancet about the link between vaccines and Austism. Crazy stuff.

I also read an article on Facebook the other day about Covid19 and 5g towers. Something I think the president really needs to start looking into like yesterday.
You love to stoke the LIVs. :cool:

To a point...but you also don't want kingdoms built with entrenched bureaucrats.
Depends upon whether the entrenched bureaucrats are competent, and whether you have a competent replacement ready to step in. Not to mention the hordes of unfilled positions of import across this administration.

To properly run any organization, you need to have people in place who do their jobs well, not people whose first priority is loyalty to the CEO.

Sorry if it came across as petty. You site a lot of anecdotal evidence on these threads about friends and coworkers having COVID19 in 2019, and you just posted knowing two teenagers who had HPV vaccine complications.

Many kids are s e xually active by 13. Transmission can happen prior to that as I posted. Getting vaccinated after the fact is much use.

I don't know anyone personally with the chinese virus or who had it. We speculated that was the mysterious flu like illnesses going around in Nov/Dec. I'm not unique to these stories either.

The two HPV things might be by chance but when you have kids and associate with 100s of people who also have kids you hear more stuff involving kids... and you ask around and educate yourself when it comes to meds? IDK.

...and well 13 years old isn't 8. And truthfully, I know from my 16 year old who's having sex and who isn't and the flip side is there are also MANY kids who are NOT having s e x by 13. Like the majority. Again, my point is that it should be the parents choice, it shouldn't be a mandatory vaccine.

Last edited:
Why not? Not a fan of mercury? :). BTW some experts think a flu shot makes you more likely to have complications from corona since it weakens your immune system temporarily. I don't get flu shots myself, never needed them.

I don't know why they don't get them, I don't ask. I'd assume for the reasons I don't. Don't believe it's necessary. It does seem most of the women I know get them and most of the men don't. That's probably fairly common for most medical stuff.

That's not what I was saying.

Trump will have to live and/or die with his handling of things.

But I'll just say that I'm a bit of China's government conspiracy theorist on this. I know that makes me a raging racist in today's world, I'll have to live with that one.
If only there was a way to derail your biggest economic competitor as well as hurt the re-election chances of that leader who has been hard balling you on trade.
But to so that you would have to have a government that placed zero value on human life.

Just like every other country out there. He was also in the middle of the ridiculous impeachment. The Dems were all in on impeachment and the WHO and Chinese lied
So Trump can't do two things at the same time? Sort of like LBJ's quote about Gerald Ford (cleaned up) "He can't walk and chew gum at the same time"?

Mr Trump found the time to play golf and hold campaign rallies during the impeachment/trial, but somehow he couldn't address the coming COVID storm.

It sure looks like the "impeachment distracted him" mantra is just another political talking point.

Last edited:
If only there was a way to derail your biggest economic competitor as well as hurt the re-election chances of that leader who has been hard balling you on trade.

But to so that you would have to have a government that Nancy Pelosi placed zero value on human life.
fixed

So Trump can't do two things at the same time? Sort of like LBJ's quote about Gerald Ford (cleaned up) "He can't walk and chew gum at the same time"?

Somehow, Mr Trump found the time to play golf and hold campaign rallies during the impeachment/trial, but somehow he couldn't address the coming COVID storm.

It sure looks like the "impeachment distracted him" mantra is just another political talking point.
Apparently getting Trump is 24/7 with the Dems. They block nominations with great vigor, have an ongoing resistance which started the day after the election, put Cavanaugh through hell but give ole Joe a pass (remember we must believe all women), think it ok for Obama, DOJ and FBI spy on a political rival using made up crap, leak classified info to Dem friendly media, build a kangaroo team of Mueller and 18 left leaning lawyers, start a rigged Impeachment from Schiff and his buddy with 2nd hand info, skillfully change the rules to allow 2nd hand info a few weeks prior, and ignore how the Biden's problem child is getting money from China and Ukraine...but fortunately Nancy has hundreds of dollars of designer ice cream in her $30k refrigerator at her 2nd home in Napa...cuz she certainly downplayed the threat while calling him racist and encouraged folks to visit Chinatown yet Trump is at fault? All this while Biden is hiding.

Look Trump is far from perfect but there is plenty of blame and mistakes from all sides.

This is such a weird time to be alive.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 1.04.33 PM.png

I like this guy... common sense. A counter to those that want to kill the economy

Well-written, practical article. I like him also ... despite our policy differences. I've seen him interviewed several times and he's well-spoken. Guy was in Devgru - Team 3, and I've read that his first deployment was Fallujah (holy crap). As he concedes, the hitch is going to be testing. I would expect that to include both public and private labs, working with (hopefully) better cooperation and leadership now that the military is helping with the federal response. We've ramped up production (3.3M so far), but the protocols are still too high to catch asymptomatic carriers. The results need to take minutes not days. And the test kit numbers (along with re-agents, swabs, PPE and personnel) need to be massively up-scaled. Addressing these supply challenges is key to a successful phased re-opening.

Last edited:
The President of the United States calling the Governor of a US State "half-wit" during a national crisis was awesome, and makes me love him even more. There is no better time to own the lib snowflakes than when we're 31K deaths into a pandemic.
These numbers are generated.

The President's tweets don't send shivers down your spine?
no, most certainly not.

its a fluckin tweet for crying out loud.

actions scare me, like Pelosi's impeachment, her holding up the stimulus bill for bullshit and the lack of liberal action & planning over last 3+ years to come up with a least a half wit to crush Trump with...those actions scare me.

Trumps tweets are no worse than me posting to Alsacs that tommyboy is a cheater.

actually bad example, he is a cheater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors