Mayors in NYC & LA | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Mayors in NYC & LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we really need to ask some serious questions about vaccines. The chemicals you find in them are unbelievable. They put aluminum in them. A metal! Formaldehyde as well. You know what else has formaldehyde? Cigarettes and dead bodies. These chemicals they pump into and our kids like every f””$ing year and you’d never know. A British doctor a few years back actually published a study in the Lancet about the link between vaccines and Austism. Crazy stuff.

I also read an article on Facebook the other day about Covid19 and 5g towers. Something I think the president really needs to start looking into like yesterday.

It is hard to believe this got out by accident. These are the most advanced labs in the world and I'm sure the methodology for working with these pathogens is very rigorous. The people and generals who oversee these labs know the danger they are dealing with.
Take a look at some of the memos from US experts and the CDC in virology that visited the lab fro 2015 to 2018. They predicted that this would happen at that specific lab.

What does that mean?
You know exactly what it means. It means there will be consequences for this pandemic and their attempted coverup. Possibly monetarily, possibly sanctions, possibly higher tariffs for Chinese goods, high enough that their products arent competitive here.

Some lawmakers are saying that all medical and medicinal product manufacturing should be brought back to the US already. That alone would cost them hundreds of billions.

Look up some video from Dr Michael Osterholm on youtube. An expert virologist and "disease detective". There are 156 drugs that some Americans absolutely NEED to live or they literally will die without. How many of them are made in China...yep, all 156, none in any other country. If something, anything were to happen...like this again and China had to shut down production again, people not having a virus will die. That's akin to outsourcing your military's ammunition to China.

Last edited:
Take a look at some of the memos from US experts and the CDC in virology that visited the lab fro 2015 to 2018. They predicted that this would happen at that specific lab.
The top Chinese scientists and milatary planners are extreamly maticulous and logical people. I can not bring myself to believe that people of their capacity would allow any possibility for an event such as this to happen by mistake.

The top Chinese scientists and milatary planners are extreamly maticulous and logical people. I can not bring myself to believe that people of their capacity would allow any possibility for an event such as this to happen by mistake.

It could go 50/50 IMO if this was a mistake... could easily have been China’s way to bring the global markets to a screeching halt and allow them to “catch up” or even take over.

Vaccines will be next to impossible to figure out for this...we need treatment, immunity and to get our economy back on track and life back to normal...and not the “new normal”

You know exactly what it means. It means there will be consequences for this pandemic and their attempted coverup. Possibly monetarily, possibly sanctions, possibly higher tariffs for Chinese goods, high enough that their products arent competitive here.

Some lawmakers are saying that all medical and medicinal product manufacturing should be brought back to the US already. That alone would cost them hundreds of billions.

Look up some video from Dr Michael Osterholm on youtube. An expert virologist and "disease detective". There are 156 drugs that some Americans absolutely NEED to live or they literally will die without. How many of them are made in China...yep, all 156, none in any other country. If something, anything were to happen...like this again and China had to shut down production again, people not having a virus will die. That's akin to outsourcing your military's ammunition to China.
No, I don't know exactly what that means. That's why I asked the question.

What do you think these "consequences" are?

Are we going to put "scary" sanctions on them? Are we going to nuke them? What?

I think we really need to ask some serious questions about vaccines. The chemicals you find in them are unbelievable. They put aluminum in them. A metal! Formaldehyde as well. You know what else has formaldehyde? Cigarettes and dead bodies. These chemicals they pump into and our kids like every f””$ing year and you’d never know. A British doctor a few years back actually published a study in the Lancet about the link between vaccines and Austism. Crazy stuff.

I also read an article on Facebook the other day about Covid19 and 5g towers. Something I think the president really needs to start looking into like yesterday.

To add to this, Michele Bachmann once shared second-hand information that the HPV vaccine made a girl mentally re tarded. So that's something we should also take seriously.

Agreed.

Also, 45 told people not to worry about it and denied the virus' existence. It's kind of hard to get people to take a health crisis seriously when the president is actively telling them to not take it seriously (which, depending on the day, he's still doing).

The painfully awful CDC response and complete breakdown of a federally-facilitated supply chain also hurt, as did trying to start a trade war with medical supplies mid-virus, no effective federal coordination of state responses, a failure to mobilize the private sector in a timely fashion (and honestly, there are still obvious and effective levers that haven't been pulled), pushing voodoo and/or unproven science as cures (daylight stops the virus, an untested drug stops the virus, warm weather stops the virus, etc.), not doing anything to stop the supply run that's still happening despite known solutions to runs that have been implemented in this country since 1933, and so on have also exacerbated the issue.

There is absolutely blame on the part of NYC's government and residents (as there is with anyone who doesn't take this threat seriously), but Trump is far and away the most to blame. He has the biggest responsibility for the nation's health, and he has done more damage than anyone but the guy who thought that eating bat soup was a good idea.
this is all nuts.

everyone is to blame.

Trump, Fauci, the goddamn Chinese, the on the take WHO, that fluckin nutjob Pelosi, Cuomo and of course DeBlasio who was so late to party because he was actually too busy marching people to their deaths by telling them to party.

good lord, enough.

if you think Trump shouldve come in after Christmas announced the Chinese Flu was here and cancelled the NFL playoffs and the remainder of the college football season for example... and that your Queen Pelosi wouldve let him done it when she was wasting America's time and $$ with a useless Impeachment trial then ive got an empty, unused Bridge for sale in Brooklyn for you.

its comes much cheaper today than it did in February.

To add to this, Michele Bachmann once shared second-hand information that the HPV vaccine made a girl mentally re tarded. So that's something we should also take seriously.
yet 7 years later it is no longer allowed to be given to children.

and it makes me wonder...

this is all nuts.

everyone is to blame.

Trump, Fauci, the goddamn Chinese, the on the take WHO, that fluckin nutjob Pelosi, Cuomo and of course DeBlasio who was so late to party because he was actually too busy marching people to their deaths by telling them to party.

good lord, enough.

if you think Trump shouldve come in after Christmas announced the Chinese Flu was here and cancelled the NFL playoffs and the remainder of the college football season for example... and that your Queen Pelosi wouldve let him done it when she was wasting America's time and $$ with a useless Impeachment trial then ive got an empty, unused Bridge for sale in Brooklyn for you.

It appears that the impeachment trial prevented the President from acting as if he had implemented some drastic measures like martial law at that point, he probably would have been impeached.

It appears that the impeachment trial prevented the President from acting as if he had implemented some drastic measures like martial law at that point, he probably would have been impeached.
of course he wouldve.

this is all nuts.

everyone is to blame.

good lord, enough.

Seriously. First cases reported around the time of the House impeachment, right? If he goes all in early January, then he's just trying to impede the Senate side of impeachment. USA numbers never get that high, the other country's numbers would be a blip on the wall, and they'd further that agenda against him.

Pelosi is a skilled politician because she doesn't worry about what the smart people say. She knows it's the dumb people that drive the vote.

Seriously. First cases reported around the time of the House impeachment, right? If he goes all in early January, then he's just trying to impede the Senate side of impeachment. USA numbers never get that high, the other country's numbers would be a blip on the wall, and they'd further that agenda against him.

Pelosi is a skilled politician because she doesn't worry about what the smart people say. She knows it's the dumb people that drive the vote.
But he didn't take the bait. We are in a sticky wicket as the English would say.

Garcetti and DeBlasio are two peas in a pod. DeBlasio is a special case of stupid because he and Cuomo have never gotten along and he's openly undermined him.

Thought I would Google some pictures of Japanese baseball fans (I believe baseball is a huge deal over there). I'm seeing pictures of packed stadiums, but I'm not seeing people wearing masks. You would think if they were wearing masks all over the place in metro areas, they would for sure be wearing masks in packed stadiums.

What's the difference? Or are the use of masks in metro areas not as widespread as you are seeming to make it sound? Or am I seeing the wrong pictures?
you may want to broaden your search to other than baseball --- you are not involved in research of any type are u?

It is hard to believe this got out by accident. These are the most advanced labs in the world and I'm sure the methodology for working with these pathogens is very rigorous. The people and generals who oversee these labs know the danger they are dealing with.
The Lab was certified as a level 4 facility but in reality it wasn't. The theory is some careless practices allowed it to get out. The bat that carries it is found over 600 miles from Wuhan and wasn't sold in the wet market.

Put me on team Wuhan Lab as the cause...but that would make me a conspiracy freak like Sen Cotton.

The US better make some choices about China. They are not our friend (the government). Pullback our vital manufacturing from there... American consumers have to expect to pay more for some goods.

That famously laser focused man who is President of the United States would’ve been all over this if not for that nasty San Francisco Liberal.
nothing was stopping Fauci from going rogue and calling her lapdog media talking heads and print folk.

DeBlasio's rashness was deplorable, but. . .

I'm sure that Trump had much more up-to-date intelligence in the six weeks between late Jan and early March than the mayor did, and still continued to pooh-pooh the danger of the virus. No excuse.
Just like every other country out there. He was also in the middle of the ridiculous impeachment. The Dems were all in on impeachment and the WHO and Chinese lied

This is sarcasm, right?

Murphy's Law happens everywhere. I think the release was a screw up myself.

That famously laser focused man who is President of the United States would’ve been all over this if not for that nasty San Francisco Liberal.

If he's re-elected, Pelosi will go down as the greatest base energizer of our time.

It won't have been her own, but sometimes you gotta take the win.

This is sarcasm, right?

Murphy's Law happens everywhere. I think the release was a screw up myself.
They floated these riduculous and false cover stories after it was loose. Did they think the world wasn't going to find out the truth? And the cover up aided the severity of the global contagion. I don't think they are stupid, that is what they wanted to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom