McCullough impact next season... | Syracusefan.com

McCullough impact next season...

orangejunkie

Starter
What impact does Chris McCullough have if he does indeed show up for the '13-'14 season, which is a big IF at this point. Does he have an immediate impact as a starter? Potentially he would have to beat out Rakeem and CJ, plus Grant will be a year older. Of course one of those guys could be gone at the end of this year and it would be a mute point. He is good enough to be a one and done kind of athlete, so I'm guessing at the very least he would get significant minutes off the bench...

What impact does Chris McCullough have if he does indeed show up for the '13-'14 season, which is a big IF at this point. Does he have an immediate impact as a starter? Potentially he would have to beat out Rakeem and CJ, plus Grant will be a year older. Of course one of those guys could be gone at the end of this year and it would be a mute point. He is good enough to be a one and done kind of athlete, so I'm guessing at the very least he would get significant minutes off the bench...

He'd be stuck at the Y struggling to get run on Bjorn's halfcourt three-on-three squad.

Seriously, I have no idea. I've added nothing here. Brought no value.

And now you can say that I'm redundant. I repeat myself. I say things over and over again...

He either backs up Rak at the 4 or starts if Rak is gone. That won't bother CJ (3), and Grant will still be developing and getting minutes at both the 3 and 4 -- he can and has played both slots this year. So I don't see the problem. Let's get him on campus if he can make it work academically.

He will start the minute he arrives here, even with our whole frontcourt back. He is the kid I thought was the most talented regardless of class who SU had a realistic chance to land. This is best recruit since Carmelo. He isn't coming here to wait his turn, he's that good. He is the perfect PF for what SU runs, on both ends of the court.

Reactions: MCC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom