Medical Redshirt for Braswell | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Medical Redshirt for Braswell

The most intriguing part about this, for me, is we were likely going to have 3 guys playing 40 minutes each night anyway. Add in an additional redshirt now and any chance of that not happening is gone. And now people can say a reason for these high minutes is because of the injury situations. Even though it would happen anyway.

I seriously cannot way for the game where Girard, Buddy, Marek, and Hughes all play 40 minutes. Sidibe gets 25 and Guerrier gets 15. It's going to be amazing.

That is a very good possibility tonight.

If they are worried about playing time get better and they could be that 40 min player.
Yes...”get better” by seeing no PT and riding the pine on a constant basis.
Short of a Buddy or JG3 injury or foul trouble, they’re not leaving the court, even w/ the constant matador defense and lack of quickness at the top of our magical “play-it-no-matter-what” 2-3 zone.
Look, it’s become a matter of coaching philosophy for me. JB refuses to adjust even when it’s painfully obvious that this team doesn’t fit his zone & short bench MO. It appears he’d rather force-feed his philosophy onto the team, instead of showing flexibility and doing something different, ie; lineups, substitution patterns, changing defenses, etc.
I’m not the HOFer, he is, and deservedly so.
I just don’t see it w/ this collection of players, this year. I hope he can prove me wrong, but i doubt it. JMHO

Last edited:
That is a very good possibility tonight.
The most intriguing part about this, for me, is we were likely going to have 3 guys playing 40 minutes each night anyway. Add in an additional redshirt now and any chance of that not happening is gone. And now people can say a reason for these high minutes is because of the injury situations. Even though it would happen anyway.

I seriously cannot way for the game where Girard, Buddy, Marek, and Hughes all play 40 minutes. Sidibe gets 25 and Guerrier gets 15. It's going to be amazing.
The only thing stopping it is Marek foul trouble.

Come on man, stay on the court!!

DARN IT MAREK.

Its awful not knowing what the actual problem is. Doctoring seems more like voodoo every day
Get him to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN they will figure it out within a week.

Get him to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN they will figure it out within a week.

1581264986617.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom