Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hardly plays anyway much to our dismay. Hey, maybe we'll see a Joseph sighting :eek:

Eh, this is a bonus for the coaches! Less decisions to make with the rotation! :)

What is this illness? They talked about him being under the weather pretty much since we returned from the Bahamas.

this is the game where Kaleb breaks out bigtime!!!

right?

Jeriki was the first big to give Rak trouble in conference play last year. I'm worried about him, but size wise, we have a large advantage at virtually every position on the floor but the 5.

G needs to get to the rim at will over what I assume will be the 5'11" PG. Although I suppose he could check Cooney, in which case Trevor needs to shoot over him regularly.

We better pull this one out. My new tv is 0-1 after the Pitt game. I really don't want to check the fine print to see if bad luck during Syracuse games is good enough to get my money back.

this is the game where Kaleb breaks out bigtime!!!

right?

I'd love to see it - at some point you have to give these kids extended run so they can stop looking over their shoulders. We've seen it year after year now, the quick hook seems to just make them shakier and shakier as the year progresses. That being said, KJ is not my favorite player, so extended run for him terrifies me. You saw it with Rak, Patterson, BJ. The games where Patterson excelled last year were when TC was in foul trouble in Pitt and he got some extended run, and the other time off the top of my head where they excelled was when TC was hurt and went to the locker room. Otherwise, awful...I don't know, hate the quick hook.

You can't catch the tip you dummy!

Good take, bury it next time TR.

Coleman needs to get his money's worth more than that on his 5 fouls

Never give Coleman the ball on offense. We need his size and he's completely incapable of doing anything with the ball.

Roberson....wow. Never has anyone screwed up so many easy opportunities on one possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom