Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth is Miami ranked 13th they are so bad. We couldn't finish around the rim, we turned the ball over, we fouled them a ton, and allowed easy offensive rebounds. How do they only manage 17 points is beyond me.

Hard to believe we hold onto this lead. They are really locking us down and the refs haven't called crap on them all game. They didn't hit a single perimeter jump shot it seemed like.

They are definitely not playing well offensively which is why it was critical that we kept a good sized lead (8 pts) at half so they didn't go in to the half feeling somewhat good about themselves. HOWEVER, let's give some credit to our D!!

Just when I didn't think it would be a big deal that Howard was out and then today happens. I'm a big supporter of Joseph, but he clearly isn't the answer unfortunately (at least not yet). I would have LOVED to have seen Howard get the minutes so far that Joseph is getting. I believe he would have taken advantage of the minutes more so that what we have seen with Kaleb.

AGAIN!!!! Fouls are 10 for SU and only 4 on MIA.

This is where Hop needs to get involved. Get in a refs ear. Get some calls for YOUR players. Have their backs... DAMN

I'm very nervous about this second half, for what it's worth.

I am too. Man, would this be a big win or what? If we can win this game somehow, beat Clemson and have the opportunity to beat UNC on our home court, we would actually be looking pretty good. Wishing for the best!

Roberson is Miami's biggest weapon today.

AGAIN!!!! Fouls are 10 for SU and only 4 on MIA.

This is where Hop needs to get involved. Get in a refs ear. Get some calls for YOUR players. Have their backs... DAMN

Yup. They're the ones playing an aggressive(meaning they grab, push, hold, handcheck) man to man.

Way to create, G! Good cut, DC!

I'm wondering if Rak taking so much attention helped Roberson last year and he feels too much pressure this year. Really frustrating watching him at times.

when we were winning in Atlantis, our defense hustled back, numerous layups got blocked

Does Hopkins not realize that Gbinije is seven inches taller than the guy he is guarding? Can we design a play to get him in the post.

I'm wondering if Rak taking so much attention helped Roberson last year and he feels too much pressure this year. Really frustrating watching him at times.

Eh, he's just an enigma. Always will be. He could be great for the next 10 minutes...you never know with him.

Man, Miami is amazing, they never foul on these strips. We always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom