Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost feel sorry for Kaleb at this point. He is just severly overmatched at this level

When Frank Howard is feeling better, he needs to start.

We have no other PGs that are viable and our offense doesn't have a singular talent that can overcome not having a PG.

We were not ready coming out of the half. Completely caught by surprise with the pressure D by Miami. Horrible...

Ok. So lets regroup here and show heart for the final 10 minutes

I can't believe how bad Joseph is. He legit just dribbled up the court, went to the corner, got stripped. He legit is not a division I basketball player

Some great support here. What were you all saying when we won Atlantis.

This team will be up and down. We have resume wins already UCONN, and Texas A & M.

This might be a team that will just beat the teams we r clearly better than and that gets us in.

With Hop I feel like I'm watching a game with Shafer and getting completely out-adjusted in the 2nd half.

JeremyCuse said:
God this team is awful

I'm not sure we go .500 in conference.

Between missed layups and quite a few questionable coaching decisions we are in a lot of trouble

I hate to blast players, but Joseph might be the biggest bust in school history. He's the rare player that was better in high school than he was in college.

That's why Joseph can't play. He doesn't rotate back on defense and allows a dunk and then gets stripped for a three point play. He should never see the floor and I'm tired with people who think he should get a couple minutes here and there. Well, that one minute just cost us 5 points. That's why G and Cooney play 40 minutes.

Some great support here. What were you all saying when we won Atlantis.

This team will be up and down. We have resume wins already UCONN, and Texas A & M.

This might be a team that will just beat the teams we r clearly better than and that gets us in.

Beat the teams that we are clearly better than? There will not be many of those in the ACC this year, and that certainly will not get us in.

I'm not sure we go .500 in conference.

.500 should be considered a huge success at this point.

No PG. Three rotation guys playing out of position.

A defense which we don't have the players for.

Coleman has no inside game at all....kaleb seriously stay down in miami. Sadly this was so predictable. Miami was 0-16 from three and still up by two points. I seriously have no idea where the next win comes from. It will happen just not sure when they are that bad.

Nice job, Mali.

What is wrong with Roberson?

That whistle blew WAY BEFORE THE CONTACT occurred. Not saying it wasn't a foul btw.

Theydouble teamed Lydon with Roberson's man and Roberson didn't take advantage despite not being guarded. Malachi is playing great offensively!

I hate to blast players, but Joseph might be the biggest bust in school history. He's the rare player that was better in high school than he was in college.
He wasn't that good at Cushing. I played against him and he was their worst starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom