Michigan/Florida | Syracusefan.com

Michigan/Florida

Their pretty even in talent so id rather go against Belien who Jimmy owns instead of Billy D

We shouldn't look ahead but...

We have owned Florida lately. Small guards, not much of a post game, not very good D. I'd love to see them.

Michigan isn't really scary either, McGary could give our 5s problems, but their really inconsistent offensively. Obviously if Burke plays like he did in the 2nd half yesterday, they'll be really hard to beat. Frankly Kansas should have ran them out of the gym, but Burke got hot and bailed them out.

I would pick Florida since we're 3-0 vs them since 09-10. Would also give potential to see a replay of Flynn dunking over Rosario. Teams that start former Rutgers players just don't scare me as much. :noidea:

Michigan_Wolverines_Block_M.png

Only team I am cheering for is SU. Hopefully at about 7 I will still be able to say the same thing.

Beat Marquette

Agreed. Beat marquette, and come what may with the other games. At this point, I couldn't care less who we play--just have to beat the team in front of you. Every game presents different, unique matchups. And there isn't any team left that we can't both defeat or lose to.

There's no easy path to the championship.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Agreed. Beat marquette, and come what may with the other games. At this point, I couldn't care less who we play--just have to beat the team in front of you. Every game presents different, unique matchups. And there isn't any team left that we can't both defeat or lose to.

There's no easy path to the championship.

Let's Go Orange!!!
see: 2011

Let's get past Marquette first, but given the choice, I'd rather face Michigan. Don't know what school the guy that says Florida isn't very good defensively is talking about, but I could have sworn KenPom has them ranked as one of the toughest defenses in the country.

Michigan ACTUALLY has a poor defense. They're basically a poor man's Indiana.

Let's get past Marquette first, but given the choice, I'd rather face Michigan. Don't know what school the guy that says Florida isn't very good defensively is talking about, but I could have sworn KenPom has them ranked as one of the toughest defenses in the country.

Michigan ACTUALLY has a poor defense. They're basically a poor man's Indiana.

This x100. Florida is lightyears better than Michigan defensively. I'm surprised they're only favored by 2.5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom