Micron - Let’s try this again | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Micron - Let’s try this again

With a minor in Tailgating
TM's working on a professorship in tailgating. He just needs to publish a research book. I'm sure an SEC school will pick him up for a class or two. Heck, UNC may sign him up for 3-4 classes in which he neither needs to teach nor grade papers.
A few of us have served as interns on his tailgates

A few of us have served as interns on his tailgates
He has published a few highly rated reports on traveling to away games in the ACC

If the metro population grows as much as projected, I wonder if the dome could be expanded at some point to offset the near-term seat reduction - thinking the north and south walls could be opened up to add a fourth overhang in both end zones.

Scratch that. Not worth the ROI. What would be cool though is to open up those walls and replace that concrete with some glass to let some more natural light in.

If the metro population grows as much as projected, I wonder if the dome could be expanded at some point to offset the near-term seat reduction - thinking the north and south walls could be opened up to add a fourth overhang in both end zones.

Scratch that. Not worth the ROI. What would be cool though is to open up those walls and replace that concrete with some glass to let some more natural light in.
seems like every stadium that tried to do some fancy natural light type thing has failed. If you dont have an open roof windows always seem to cause a problem. Even HS gyms that have windows have times where you can see inside.

I've always said the Syracuse - Boise route was a sleeping giant.
Actually an Allegiant Airlines or better yet a mainline carrier, Monday-Wednesday-Friday rdtps, might just work in a year or two

Last edited:
Actually an Allegiant Airlines or better yet a mainline carrier, Monday-Wednesday-Friday rdtps, might just work in a year or two
Wonder if Breeze would consider that route? I have also heard whispers of delta to Salt Lake, or South West adding service to Denver. Looking forward to the possibilities!

Lot's of interesting investments by Micron locally here including OCC and SU.

Love this -- uniquely SU and just a great thing all around. Investing in our veterans is always smart money (and the right thing to do). There's also info there on the research/professor piece too for SU.

Veterans. Micron plans to hire more than 1,500 military veterans by working with SU’s D’Aniello Institute of Veteran and Military Families.

Wonder if Breeze would consider that route? I have also heard whispers of delta to Salt Lake, or South West adding service to Denver. Looking forward to the possibilities!
Breeze could work but they haven't really got into the Mountain West much.

Southwest: I see adding Midway first.

Delta: hopefully MSP and SLC.

6E790AA1-9D74-4157-A190-2AADFE62BBBC.jpeg

Breeze could work but they haven't really got into the Mountain West much.

Southwest: I see adding Midway first.

Delta: hopefully MSP and SLC.

I believe Delta already goes direct to MSP from Syracuse unless this reply has me lost in the thread.