Class of 2014 - Mikale Wilbon, RB (Illinois) offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Mikale Wilbon, RB (Illinois) offered

Absolutely love this kids tape. I want this kid really bad. He looks like a great combination of speed power and vision. What a class this could be!

Mi
Mikale Wilbon (MW5) ‏@BornReady5_ATG1h
I be losing so many followers

Mikale Wilbon (MW5) ‏@BornReady5_ATG58m
Just imagine when I commit lol...

For some reason I have a really good feeling about this..it seems like he's preparing to shock all the Vandy, Nebraska, Mizzou fans with a Cuse commitment![/quot

Misssouri has 25 commits with 3 Rbs in the class so I don't see them as a player. Nebraska has 19 but I'm not sure how many they can take in this class. So who else does that leave?

I'm just saying there's still a lot of activity from fans of those schools on his twitter, many of them still pushing him to commit to their school. I said Vandy, Nebraska and Mizzou because those are the 3 schools I saw from my quick glance at his recent tweets. Recommitting to Vandy or Nebraska have to be the competitors.

I'm just saying there's still a lot of activity from fans of those schools on his twitter, many of them still pushing him to commit to their school. I said Vandy, Nebraska and Mizzou because those are the 3 schools I saw from my quick glance at his recent tweets. Recommitting to Vandy or Nebraska have to be the competitors.

Missouri is out. it will be huge to see what he does this weekend.

BeocYjxCcAAZfBQ.jpg:large

Good job Aaron. Retweeted by Wilbon.

Looks like Dawson was supposed to be there too but isn't anymore.

if wilbon has an ov scheduled then I wouldn't worry about it being contingent on roberts visiting. roberts was visiting unnofficially on his own dime and i dont think it had anything to do with wilbon. i'd let it play out, its next weekend.

Last edited:
after hearing a little more information i feel much better about a Wilbon OV 1/31. Still a little leery though

I
after hearing a little more information i feel much better about a Wilbon OV 1/31. Still a little leery though
I'm doubtful as well. I want this kid bad but I will believe it when I see it

I

I'm doubtful as well. I want this kid bad but I will believe it when I see it

I'm with you. I am more confident then I was yesterday, but still would like a confirmation.

always leery man.

i just never thought his visit was contingent on roberts. keeping in mind to that roberts would be taking the train. wilbon would be flying. roberts would not be allowed to join them on any event that cuse was paying for ie: dino lunch, roberts would have to pay for his food, his own ticket to the game etc. little things.

always leery man.

i just never thought his visit was contingent on roberts. keeping in mind to that roberts would be taking the train. wilbon would be flying. roberts would not be allowed to join them on any event that cuse was paying for ie: dino lunch, roberts would have to pay for his food, his own ticket to the game etc. little things.

totally agree the visit wasn't contingent . and very good points on the travel, foot, entertainment etc.

I would be happy to throw the kid some money if he stood on the corner Marshall and Irving if he held a sign up saying he was homeless for the weekend;) or longer per NCAA rules of course;)

I would be happy to throw the kid some money if he stood on the corner Marshall and Irving if he held a sign up saying he was homeless for the weekend;) or longer per NCAA rules of course;)
that's the dumbest thing iv ever heard sounds as like a good plan ... Not who wants a kid that only wants to come to su fer the money and not the love of the school and coaching staff? Nobody!

that's the dumbest thing iv ever heard sounds as like a good plan ... Not who wants a kid that only wants to come to su fer the money and not the love of the school and coaching staff? Nobody!
I think I can speak for the rest of the board on this, but it seems like you missed the joke here by a pretty good margin.

Anyway, see you just joined. Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom