Mike Lindsley is reporting the MCW "story" | Syracusefan.com

Mike Lindsley is reporting the MCW "story"

SWC75

Bored Historian
He thinks it's him in the picture and is speculating on the impact this will have on the team, etc.

I haven't seen the picture but after reading the comments of those who did, I went to bed last night thinking it wasn't hom and that this wa sa "non-story" similar to the Scoop "gambling scandal" from a couple of years ago.

So Lindsley is breaking this story in the mainstream media? Does he have new information and new sources that we didn't have last night?

This Lindsley guy you all talk about sounds so comically bad.

He thinks it's him in the picture and is speculating on the impact this will have on the team, etc.

I haven't seen the picture but after reading the comments of those who did, I went to bed last night thinking it wasn't hom and that this wa sa "non-story" similar to the Scoop "gambling scandal" from a couple of years ago.

its almost certainly him. and if im not mistaken, MCW confirmed it in tweets calling it a misunderstanding.

you want my theory? you got my theory... ***EDIT*** Below is JUST wild guess and is not to taken as fact.

He found some cool Christmas signage and tried to take it to give to Rakeem.

They detained him and let him go.

Same thing happened to my when i 'stole' free samples of cologne when i was in 6th grade.

you want my theory? you got my theory...

Same thing happened to my when i 'stole' free samples of cologne when i was in 6th grade.

Actually, I'd like some sourced facts, not your theory.

Did he try to get a statement from lord and Taylor? Did he try to get a statement from SU?

actually...we DONT want your theories. Thats the point..we dont need theories or speculation on this.

You and lindsley have earned the nickname SCHWARZ. Hope you enjoy it

Did he try to get a statement from lord and Taylor? Did he try to get a statement from SU?

Why would he do that? It was on Twitter. Must be true. :rolleyes:

Did he even get a statement from the teenaged mallrat who took the pictures and started the rumor in the first place?

Bottom line is this, unless there was an arrest, I'm not sure this is reportable. SPD issue a statement? Is it on the blotter?

ive had a day...and for some reason you set me off the edge. haha

im sorry to hear about your day. But ive had a day too... i didn't do anything to you or anything inappropriate or libel anyone. haha.