Mike Lindsley is reporting the MCW "story" | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Lindsley is reporting the MCW "story"

Yes he did. After a few hours. I am pretty sure he paid for the merchandise, but not 100%
So did he stuff the bag full of clothes then pay for the bag hoping they wouldn't open it?

So did he stuff the bag full of clothes then pay for the bag hoping they wouldn't open it?
No, the backpack was his. He put all the clothes in in the bag and tried leaving the store. After being caught he had to pay for everything he tried to steal.

I joined this site just to tell you guys what I know and what I saw. From looking at the other comments I can see that most won't believe me, but I work at Lord and Taylor and I witnessed it all. Mcw DID steal from Lord and Taylor. He had a backpack full of ralph lauren clothes. But, he was NOT arrested, somehow. I see plenty of shoplifters get caught and this is one of the rare occasions that the police were not involved. Lord and Taylor's security has every right to apprehend a potential shoplifter. Unforunately, it was no misunderstanding. Clothes were stuffed into his backpack. He commited a crime

Go away troll.

i think a lot of posters owe these guys an apology...

Yes.

They were polite and gave no reason to doubt their stories or their motives. That some posters didn't want a player on their favorite team to have committed a crime was no reason to attack and disparage the newbies.