mlb floating "arizona plan" | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

mlb floating "arizona plan"

It's also dumb policy because the cars could be rentals with plates from all over. You'd have no idea where a person may be traveling from...
Ironically enough, a family member is flying to Vermont and then driving to NY from one of those southern states... it's not what most would do and this policy clearly can't capture all circumstances but that's an example.

Ironically enough, a family member is flying to Vermont and then driving to NY from one of those southern states... it's not what most would do and this policy clearly can't capture all circumstances but that's an example.
Let me know when so I can keep my family away from the airport....

Let me know when so I can keep my family away from the airport....
Hahah... friday. He’s wearing mask and gloves. I sent him this photo though and he laughed because he grew up in a rural area of Cambridge so... yeah. Just replace those sneaks with some form of boot

1593019068196.jpeg

If they play them, I will definitely be at a few. Best sport for crowd distancing.

The bubble is the safest way to go.

It restricts travel and who comes in and out.

The virus will only come into the bubble if a player goes out and isn’t safe.

Traveling in the air from city to city, being in contact with more people is way more dangerous.

I could be wrong but aren’t the hotel workers in Orlando allowed in and out of the bubble? They are only getting temperature checks and not being tested according to what I have read. So while the bubble is definitely safer, it’s still vulnerable.

These are the people with whom fans sympathize during labor disputes.
These POS owners wanted as less games as possible so they can avoid losses. Then don’t want to open their books and now want as many fans as they can get so they won’t lose money.

Their entire negotiation was so pathetic. Baseball owners are worse than the NFL owners and the NFL has bad owners.

In a state with a horrifically rising case count, what could go wrong?

the good news is the stadium can just double as a covid ward after the games...

paging Dr Altuve ...
they have a very advanced system of entering medical orders via trash can

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom