MLB offseason talk | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

MLB offseason talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marlins should be investigated its criminal what they are doing

It apparently doesn’t matter who owns the team. They do this every few years. I feel for their fans. Hard to get invested in a team when the owner has a fire sale every couple of years.

I hope they make them fun and creative like the old days

Report: MLB prepared to accept proposal to bring back bullpen carts
datsunyankee.jpg

So where does everyone think these guys will sign if they eventually do sign? This free agent season is crazy with the lack of action

JD Martinez
Yu Darvish
Eric Hosmer
Mike Moustakas
Jake Arrieta

So where does everyone think these guys will sign if they eventually do sign? This free agent season is crazy with the lack of action

JD Martinez
Yu Darvish
Eric Hosmer
Mike Moustakas
Jake Arrieta
Who knows? I think this off-season has been illuminating as to how much the big spenders have distorted the market for everybody else. Now that the agents can't throw the looming threat of the Yankees or Dodgers outbidding everybody, they can't get anything done. Teams just aren't going to hand out huge contracts.

JD Martinez
Yu Darvish
Eric Hosmer
Mike Moustakas
Jake Arrieta
Boston offered Martinez 5 years 125 million and he won’t accept.
These players shouldn’t ask for crazy money.

That place is a dump.

Need a new stadium for sure.

I’ve had a lot of fun in Ybor City, that spot could work.
If you can’t average a solid 25k per game when you have 18 home games with Red Sox and Yankees on the schedule baseball doesn’t belong there.
Tampa isn’t a good market.

Charlotte or Montreal would be better markets in the East.

If Tampa moved to Montreal you would give them 27 home games with Toronto/Boston/New York they would draw.

If you can’t average a solid 25k per game when you have 18 home games with Red Sox and Yankees on the schedule baseball doesn’t belong there.

If Tampa moved to Montreal you would give them 27 home games with Toronto/Boston/New York they would draw.
I would like to see a team in northern new jersey

I would like to see a team in northern new jersey
There is...the Yankees.

Oh, I agree. MLB in Tampa is stupid, so is it in Miami.

I would love another Montreal team, to this day it’s #3 on my list of cities/stadiums where I’ve seen the most games and 95% of the time, they weren’t playing the Yankees.

Fenway is #2 by a large margin.

Was listening to Brian Kenney of MLB Network talk baseball with Adam Schein today. They both agreed that their top six contenders to win it all were LAD, Houston, NYY, Cleveland, Washington and the Cubs. In the next tier they mentioned another 7-8 teams. Never mentioned the Red Sox. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom