Mobile Tickets | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Mobile Tickets

Forgive me if already asked are Manley fieldhouse parking tickets mobile now also?

Trying to get this somewhat back on topic - for resale sites like Ticketmaster or stub hub - is there a way to identify the seat numbers? There are some good deals out there for Rutgers now below face value in the 300s but I would prefer aisle seats for my kids… and cant tell where we’d be sitting in a given row. I hope the box office is not the only option for that.

On stubhub you can search out aisle seats only as a filter.

through ticket master if you use the map you should be able to tell where the aisles are on the map.

Forgive me if already asked are Manley fieldhouse parking tickets mobile now also?
Last I knew they did not yet have the equipment for mobile parking and would be using paper passes this year, at least for football.

the issue with mobile parking is that not all the areas are fully maned all the time. without hang tags it requires a lot of work to run thru and try to verify who is parking in a valid way. now if they had gates you could fix some of the issue but you still would need to empty the lots and does that happen in all these locations? or do you just worry about stopping people who try to get in after a set time?

if you go mobile parking then you need license plate scanner equipment

i was told it was half price if you came with a horse vs car to park it? cleanup optional. you can get 2 horses in one spot.

I'm not one to judge a person's tailgate setup.

the issue with mobile parking is that not all the areas are fully maned all the time. without hang tags it requires a lot of work to run thru and try to verify who is parking in a valid way. now if they had gates you could fix some of the issue but you still would need to empty the lots and does that happen in all these locations? or do you just worry about stopping people who try to get in after a set time?

if you go mobile parking then you need license plate scanner equipment
Ehhh if ain’t broke don’t fix it……………..,…….. shhhhhhh iv been using the same pass for 5 years lol

Ehhh if ain’t broke don’t fix it……………..,…….. shhhhhhh iv been using the same pass for 5 years lol

The lot attendants there must not care at all as the west lots including stadium and the high roller lots went to color coded and game specific passes years ago along with a small perforated portion that the lot attendant tears off (most times) when you enter.

The lot attendants there must not care at all as the west lots including stadium and the high roller lots went to color coded and game specific passes years ago along with a small perforated portion that the lot attendant tears off (most times) when you enter.
Na they don’t I think there just happy to see people at the games haha

I bought some NYS Fair tickets today.

And transferred them to my Apple Wallet.

Well Done Applause GIF by Progressive

I am about to cry. I can pull my tickets up on my phone, no problem. But the add to Apple Wallet button does not react. If I go into ticketmaster, it says I don't have any tickets. If I try to start from wallet, it is not listed as an app that I can load the tickets from. I am going round and round in circles. I know I can take a photo of the tickets, but they say it is better to add to my wallet. Am I missing a step? Why does the add to Wallet button not react?

Lol mobile tickets is far better than paper tickets. It's not "flawed at best".

Blame the user not the system. I've never had a single problem when I put my tickets in my apple wallet before I leave my apartment.
I can build a computer from scratch, but for some reason I can't put my tickets in the wallet. Chip said it best. This is one of the worse platforms I have ever used, and I use a lot of them in my business. I am not often at a loss, but while the button comes up to add the tickets to my wallet, the button does not do anything. It just does not react.

I am about to cry. I can pull my tickets up on my phone, no problem. But the add to Apple Wallet button does not react. If I go into ticketmaster, it says I don't have any tickets. If I try to start from wallet, it is not listed as an app that I can load the tickets from. I am going round and round in circles. I know I can take a photo of the tickets, but they say it is better to add to my wallet. Am I missing a step? Why does the add to Wallet button not react?

Are you accessing your tickets from the Cuse App, or from the browser on your phone?

Use this:

cuse.com/mycuse and see if it works any better.

Are you accessing your tickets from the Cuse App, or from the browser on your phone?

Use this:

cuse.com/mycuse and see if it works any better.
From the app. When I turned off the network and used Tmobile data it seems to have loaded. I do not have any VPN on the network or my phone, so that was not the issue. Anyways, it gave me the round curser for each ticket, but nothing shows up in my wallet. Yet. Maybe it takes a while?

From the app. When I turned off the network and used Tmobile data it seems to have loaded. I do not have any VPN on the network or my phone, so that was not the issue. Anyways, it gave me the round curser for each ticket, but nothing shows up in my wallet. Yet. Maybe it takes a while?

I don't know. I've been an iphone owner for two whole weeks.

When I transferred the ticket for Fanfest, it showed up in the Apple Wallet right away.

OK. I am going to kill them. Then WHY DO THEY HAVE AN APP??? I went in the other way and did it right away. Is it not common sense that you would be able to do it with the app? The app that contains your tickets? What is wrong with them. All I had to do was go back in time about 8 years.

OK. I am going to kill them. Then WHY DO THEY HAVE AN APP??? I went in the other way and did it right away. Is it not common sense that you would be able to do it with the app? The app that contains your tickets? What is wrong with them. All I had to do was go back in time about 8 years.

I think SU knows their app sucks, because they don't even recommend you use it.

But it was great years ago for answering trivia questions and accruing points towards free stuff.

Unfortunately for the ‘convenience’ of Apps, they are often more finicky than the sites, regardless of the quality I have found.

Every time I have had a mysterious issue with an app, deleting and reinstalling the app takes care of the issue 99% of the time (this presupposes you already did the OS update and hard restart of device)

Just a PSA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom