Movies you are embarrassed to say you liked | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Movies you are embarrassed to say you liked

That's one of those so astoundingly awful movies that I just can't NOT watch. I mean, it's literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but as soon as I see it on TV, I immediately turn to that channel.

I also admit that, along those lines, I love a lot of the horrible SyFy movies. The very, very best EVER is a movie called Abominable, which has a guy (whose name I can't remember, but was in one of the Police Academy movies and also had a minor part in LA Confidential) in a wheelchair at a cabin up in the mountains, and some "sexy" young girls are in the next house over and he watched, Rear Window style, as a sasquatch begins attacking and killing them. My very favorite part, other than all of the parts, is that when he and the lone surviving "sexy" young girl are trying to escape from the sasquatch, the dude launches into a monologue explaining why he's in the wheelchair.

Best. Movie. Ever. I only wish MST3K was still around to lampoon it.

Injured in a rock climbing accident. I thought it was better than some others I've seen. Wife makes fun of me when I watch them. You ought to watch The Mothman the next time it comes on. That's another beauty.

I also like the movie Chain reaction with keanu reeves

I'm going in boys... "17 again"...

Ps- scored major points with the wife by requesting the movie "you always want to watch it, but I always say no...I felt bad"

I'm going in boys... "17 again"...

Ps- scored major points with the wife by requesting the movie "you always want to watch it, but I always say no...I felt bad"
God speed. Which I take to be at least like 27 MPH.

Anybody else ever see Roll Bounce?

Far better than it has a right to be.

I also have to say I am a pretty big fan of Summer Catch, with FPJ and Jessica Biel...

God speed. Which I take to be at least like 27 MPH.

it wasent bad... I thought having Zac try to have father daughter talks was a little dumb, got to sappy for me.

And i'll tell you what. You send me back to 17 years old, that has to be "a free pass" right? I would have been chasing tail all over the place... Man rule #14.. its not cheating if you wake up and you're 17 again.

it wasent bad... I thought having Zac try to have father daughter talks was a little dumb, got to sappy for me.

And i'll tell you what. You send me back to 17 years old, that has to be "a free pass" right? I would have been chasing tail all over the place... Man rule #14.. its not cheating if you wake up and you're 17 again.
I agree, especially when your daughter's friends are all hot little pieces like in that movie.

Thought of one more as i heard the song in my car just now. Night at the roxbury. Totally cheesy but i watch it every time its on b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, especially when your daughter's friends are all hot little pieces like in that movie.
This is why I'm terrified of ever having a daughter. Dudes just aren't built right.

This is why I'm terrified of ever having a daughter. Dudes just aren't built right.
Try having twin daughters. With sons, you have to worry about their pr!ck. With daughters, you have to worry about all the pr!cks in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom