Moyer Attracting Offers | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Moyer Attracting Offers

Yeah, she did that, too. So we agree that the Moyer family made all of this business public. JB didn't open the door. It was already open.
JB was wrong.
He aired dirty laundry.
You want to spin that into well Moyer’s Mom did so it’s okay.

When that doesn’t excuse JB. What JB said publicly didn’t help. It only aired stuff that shouldn’t go public.

JB was wrong.
He aired dirty laundry.
You want to spin that into well Moyer’s Mom did so it’s okay.

When that doesn’t excuse JB. What JB said publicly didn’t help. It only aired stuff that shouldn’t go public.
No, I'm merely pointing out that you can't make something public when it's already public.

Everyone on this board already knows your feelings on the matter. If you want to keep repeating yourself, that's your right. It's just unnecessary.

He wants an elite education.
He was in Newhouse.
If he goes to Vandy, Stanford or Northwestern then what?

Then he wouldn't be on an NCAA Tournament Team :)

Go look at Vandy’s recruiting class for next year.
They have 2 McDonalds all-Americans coming in.
And possibly more. Tough to see him getting PT there.

And I’ll be happy for him. And he’ll sit on the bench there.

I'd say you had a point but the results speak for themselves - Jimmy knows how to coach. This being the Internet there's a good chance you don't.
But... Jimmy didn't know how to coach him?
I guess Matt was good enough in high school that Jimmy wanted him. But he wasn't smart enough go grok our scheme... Uncoachable! SAD!
Which results are speaking? The last week, or the 11th place conference finish?

So did LSU 2 years ago including the #1 overall recruit Ben Simmons. Did they make the tourney?

So did LSU 2 years ago including the #1 overall recruit Ben Simmons. Did they make the tourney?
Vanderbilt is trending in the right direction.
That is all my point was.

That is one Interpretation.
Another could be he felt disrespected about the fact a private conversation with the Moyer family didn’t stay private and JB went public at a press conference.

JB could have been pissed about Moyer’s family and keep it in house. Going public was stupid.

The default doesn’t always have to be worst case or a conspiracy. Bazley and Moyer.

He was in Newhouse.
If he goes to Vandy, Stanford or Northwestern then what?
Article said he was in Newhouse for the prestige, not because he wanted to go into communications. Wants elite education but in what? Does he know.

Article said he was in Newhouse for the prestige, not because he wanted to go into communications. Wants elite education but in what? Does he know.
I’m sure his mother will tell him what to do.

Like Jerry Tarkanian said at UNLV when questioned by media about his players' course selections...yeah, they're majoring in brain surgery.

Creighton seems to like SU discards.

Ha. Probably not anymore. Kaleb only got off the bench in mop up duty with the walkons. There was like one game where he played a few meaningful minutes because of foul trouble. If you peruse their board the general sentiment is that he is unplayable just like he was here.

Matthew Moyer is losing a year of eligibility to leave.
He is getting interest from P5 schools.
Why the bleep is he leaving?

Do you just pretend the press conference after the 2nd Wake Forest game never happened?

That’s s neat and tidy narrative, but I’d guess it’s the normal reasons kids transfer: playing time, future roll.

The default doesn’t always have to be worst case or a conspiracy. Bazley and Moyer.
Bees do you agree with how Jim handled the situation?

Bees do you agree with how Jim handled the situation?

Which situation? Moyer leaving? The press conference? The reduction of playing time?

I guess Matt was good enough in high school that Jimmy wanted him. But he wasn't smart enough go grok our scheme... Uncoachable! SAD!

You aren't happy with making the tournament and getting to the sweet sixteen with all the challenges this team faced? Would you have been happier to be, let's say, UVA? Great regular season that crew. You think they're bragging about getting results this off season?

Is this really still going? PC from the WF game? Yeah we lost a recruit so now we're crying over this again, riiiight. Damn JB!

It's overrrrr. All of these assumptions will never be verified one way or another, why repeatedly aggravate yourself or bang your head against a wall?

You aren't happy with making the tournament and getting to the sweet sixteen with all the challenges this team faced? Would you have been happier to be, let's say, UVA? Great regular season that crew. You think they're bragging about getting results this off season?

Team greatly overachieved, but a kid who has done absolutely nothing is transferring so...get the coach!!!

So it’s Boeheim’s fault that the kid didn’t get the job done? Lol. The same Boeheim that led this ragtag bunch to the sweet 16, and has proven to be quite effective at his job(Hall of famer and all)? Cmon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom