My Fran Brown run in | Syracusefan.com

My Fran Brown run in

CuseBlock

Scout Team
Thought I’d share this story given enough time has passed. I’m going into my last year at Cuse, and absolutely love this school and the Falk Program. I was a junior last year and was forced to live off campus, opting to live on Lancaster Street, which runs adjacent to Euclid Ave.

In early December of last year three friends and I were playing some beer die on our front lawn (it was freezing but it sounded more fun than attending lecture). Out of nowhere, up drove a large black SUV…. and out hopped newly hired Fran Brown. My friends and I pay attention to Cuse sports quite well, so we immediately knew who he was and were trying not to nerd out.

He hopped out of the truck and asked if he could get a toss. We obviously said yes. On his first toss Fran proceeds to throw one of the most gorgeous tosses I’ve ever seen and sank the opposing teams cup (effectively ending the game). If you aren’t familiar with beer die this is a one in a hundred thing to happen and is something people talk about for ages.

Anyways, my buddies and I started going nuts and running around, but all Fran said before hopping back into the SUV was, “I’m Fran MF Brown, get used to this shi*.”

One of the coolest moments of my life. I also apologize for the wordiness, just trying to describe it like it happened.

Thought I’d share this story given enough time has passed. I’m going into my last year at Cuse, and absolutely love this school and the Falk Program. I was a junior last year and was forced to live off campus, opting to live on Lancaster Street, which runs adjacent to Euclid Ave.

In early December of last year three friends and I were playing some beer die on our front lawn (it was freezing but it sounded more fun than attending lecture). Out of nowhere, up drove a large black SUV…. and out hopped newly hired Fran Brown. My friends and I pay attention to Cuse sports quite well, so we immediately knew who he was and were trying not to nerd out.

He hopped out of the truck and asked if he could get a toss. We obviously said yes. On his first toss Fran proceeds to throw one of the most gorgeous tosses I’ve ever seen and sank the opposing teams cup (effectively ending the game). If you aren’t familiar with beer die this is a one in a hundred thing to happen and is something people talk about for ages.

Anyways, my buddies and I started going nuts and running around, but all Fran said before hopping back into the SUV was, “I’m Fran MF Brown, get used to this shi*.”

One of the coolest moments of my life. I also apologize for the wordiness, just trying to describe it like it happened.
Nobody pulled out their phone to capture the moment?

Great story.

Coach Fran = Legend.

Great story thanks for sharing. Coach Fran is a cool dude.

I remember when Dino was hired I thought he was a cool dude and would turn things around and the first few years it seemed so, he seemed genuine. I'm so glad to read this story about Fran MF Brown, if I don't ever again have to hear my brother scream "get your head out of your ass *insert coaches name*" I will be a happy fan.

IMG_0609.jpeg

When I saw "run in" I thought, "Oh shite, here we go."
The complete opposite.

He is……. The messiah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom