Naes Howard | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Naes Howard

God bless America. You can attempt to take a guy's life because in your demented mind you think he's somehow to blame for your failures and think a good stabbing is an appropriate punishment...and walk the streets four days later.

If it weren't for Winfield stepping in, Scissum could be dead today.

Good luck, Chauncey and the rest of the Syracuse football team! Or anyone else this lunatic rationalizes as warranting an attack. Apparently the system doesn't give a f bout you.

Chicos-Bail-Bonds.jpg

I have that tshirt. probably the best baseball movie ever, IMO

Got a nasty feeling in my gut this isn't the end of it. Or it could be this nasty burrito I had for lunch.

What is wrong with this country!? This scumbag is first readmitted back into SU after being kicked off the team. What good could having him on campus as a non fb student and then denied a chance to be back on the team. How is his readmission not contingent with dinos decision to let him back on the team? Furthermore, how in the world is bond 40k for a violent crime, basically attempted murder. He is back on the street before chauncey is even out of the hospital??!!! What

Can someone explain the logic behind charging him with a petty second-degree assault?

Obviously prosecutors know better than I do about this stuff but I can't imagine this is the right charge based on what we know. He was talking about Scissum to the press just two weeks ago, saying he was jealous and outright accused him of intentionally sabotaging his football career. A couple weeks later he's brutally attacking him with a knife unprovoked in front of multiple eye-witnesses. His attack was halted by another player, yet the injuries still resulted in Scissum being in critical condition.

If Winfield hadn't been there...what? Can the district attorney honestly say Scissum wouldn't have been killed?

I'm still shocked by the apparent levity of the charges. Perhaps there's more to the story or more severe charges are pending.

I hope that the judge has ordered Howard to stay far away from campus, if not confined to his family's immediate surroundings.

From the outside, based on media reports, this sounds like it should be one count, if not two counts, of attempted murder. SMH

This scumbag is first readmitted back into SU after being kicked off the team.
If he wasn't booted from SU for academic reasons, why not allow him to return?
Since initially enrolling at SU he was late for a football meeting and he missed a tutoring session. That's it. How could you you reasonably exclude him based on that?

What good could having him on campus as a non fb student and then denied a chance to be back on the team. How is his readmission not contingent with dinos decision to let him back on the team?
So, you're saying that every former SU student who is a son of an SU employee has to be on an academic scholarship to be re-admitted? Interesting.

Furthermore, how in the world is bond 40k for a violent crime, basically attempted murder. He is back on the street before chauncey is even out of the hospital??!!! What?
Here I agree with you... see my post from a few minutes prior.

Are restraining orders typical in these situations as a term of the bail?

Are restraining orders typical in these situations as a term of the bail?
Restraining orders don't mean jack, if you are willing to go and stab somebody in the first place I don't think a restraining order would stop you a 2nd time.

They are only something to tack on after the fact when they are broken.

I just don't understand this situation as it stands. Howard can take a morning stroll today and Scissum's in a hospital bed.

I don't need to understand the law to know that it doesn't make sense. A crime of passion, committed less than a week ago, could've lead to the death of two young men. Today, the perp is free until due back in court Friday AM. Even then, any lawyer can drag this out.

Nothing about this makes sense, unless we don't know more pertinent details. I pray nothing else comes of this.

Any more word from the boys bcubs9497 ?

Eric15 said:
How would you figure out who is in a gang and who wasn't? Would you contact the gang's HR department to have them provide you a personnel contact list?
That's not a bad idea. I will put in a call to Motherf#%@er Jones asap.
upload_2016-4-22_15-9-28.jpeg

Last edited:
How would you figure out who is in a gang and who wasn't? Would you contact the gang's HR department to have them provide you a personnel contact list?

because they keep a record of all known associates that's how. there's many more than the numbers indicate.

I just don't understand this situation as it stands. Howard can take a morning stroll today and Scissum's in a hospital bed.

I don't need to understand the law to know that it doesn't make sense. A crime of passion, committed less than a week ago, could've lead to the death of two young men. Today, the perp is free until due back in court Friday AM. Even then, any lawyer can drag this out.

Nothing about this makes sense, unless we don't know more pertinent details. I pray nothing else comes of this.

Any more word from the boys bcubs9497 ?
Nothing new.

There might be stuff going on behind the scenes where Mr. Howard is assisting authorities with some other cases. Not saying it is right or wrong, but wheels may be turning away from the probing eye of syracuse.com reporters.

There might be stuff going on behind the scenes where Mr. Howard is assisting authorities with some other cases. Not saying it is right or wrong, but wheels may be turning away from the probing eye of syracuse.com reporters.

Possible, but not probable. This is, unfortunately, how the judicial process typically works. Until more people become aware of it and take a stand against it, it will not change. He puts down $4k and walks till his next court date. Meanwhile CS is still in the hospital.

Possible, but not probable. This is, unfortunately, how the judicial process typically works. Until more people become aware of it and take a stand against it, it will not change. He puts down $4k and walks till his next court date. Meanwhile CS is still in the hospital.

And the next court date is tomorrow morning at 10:00

What? is wrong with this country!? This scumbag is first readmitted back into SU after being kicked off the team. What good could having him on campus as a non fb student and then denied a chance to be back on the team. How is his readmission not contingent with dinos decision to let him back on the team? Furthermore, how in the world is bond 40k for a violent crime, basically attempted murder. He is back on the street before chauncey is even out of the hospital??!!! What?
Being admitted into SU is an academic issue, not a football issue.

Contact the SPD and Federal Gang task forces. They know a lot of the players.

Being admitted into SU is an academic issue, not a football issue.

This kid sounds and seems pretty dumb, and said flat out that he's not interested in school and that it "makes his head hurt". How did he even get in?

Nahson said:
Good news, Chauncey out of the hospital.

He might be safer staying in there.