Nate Oats and Alabama | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Nate Oats and Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we want a guy who is by most assessments a bit of a slime ball regarding his personal conduct. But does anyone stop and think why he isn't still at the 'Ville? Remember it was money floating around and women floating around that Rick didn't know a thing about. C'mon folks. We don't need that kind of resume at Syracuse.
Winning cures all

See, this is where I call BS, I only deal in my own company but I’m quick to point out dealers! Haha
Be careful, you might spontaneously combust

Black check.

It’s your program here’s the keys to a Ferrari that only one person has driven in the last 50 years.

We’re Syracuse every big home game is like an Elite 8 game no stupidity needed just go get the best guy you can or let espnu broadcast an empty Dome.

We don't need Oats man we are going to promote Red. Just as qualified and more deserving.

If we don’t talk to Oats, Smart, Donovan or people of that calibre it’s a shame.
I'd be surprised if they even answer the call- first question is are we willing to pay 5M+, cause if not they'd say talk to one of my assistants.

Black check.

It’s your program here’s the keys to a Ferrari that only one person has driven in the last 50 years.

We’re Syracuse every big home game is like an Elite 8 game no stupidity needed just go get the best guy you can or let espnu broadcast an empty Dome.
Oats has a 10.5 million buyout.
Plus what we would have to pay him.

I want a coaching change but don’t expect Wildhack to pay this much.

We need to find a very solid and relatively young HC that has had success at the mid-major level. We can't afford a successful coach at the P5 level and it would not be easy to lure him to SU anyway.

Last edited:
Red isn't qualified to shine oats's shoes.

It's time to be intellectually honest about the limitations of the people on the bench.
If we are being honest talking about oats makes no sense. He has a huge buyout and is at a school with much more financial resources than us. I wish people would talk about an external candidate that is viable. Nate Oats, mark few, Rick pitino, jay wright and billy Donovan are not coming here.

We need to find a very solid and relatively young HC that has had success at the mid-major level. We can't afford a successful coach at the P5 level and it would not be easy to lure him to SU.
Matt Lengel

If we are being honest talking about oats makes no sense. He has a huge buyout and is at a school with much more financial resources than us. I wish people would talk about an external candidate that is viable. Nate Oats, mark few, Rick pitino, jay wright and billy Donovan are not coming here.
In actuality, if we're going to be honest we can acknowledge that oats is exponentially more qualified than red. Not equally qualified, as the post I responded to implied.

In actuality, if we're going to be honest we can acknowledge that oats is exponentially more qualified than red. Not equally qualified, as the post I responded to implied.
I agree that Oats is more qualified. He is just a complete tool.

Red isn't qualified to shine oats's shoes.

It's time to be intellectually honest about the limitations of the people on the bench.

Sarcasm!!!!!

Why wouldn’t pitino consider it ? We don’t have that much garlic around the dome …winters are pretty dark and gloomy in central New York … silver bullets aren’t legal there … he just needs to be invited

Why wouldn’t pitino consider it ? We don’t have that much garlic around the dome …winters are pretty dark and gloomy in central New York … silver bullets aren’t legal there … he just needs to be invited
Which will not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors