Navy Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Navy Game Thread...

I know we did not score but I agree with Desko's call to keep aggressively attacking rather than play for the last shot. The team is better when going all out assault rather than trying to play a perimeter game.

Sorry for mixing my sports references but I don't know lacrosse nearly as well as you gusg.

Nice defense there at the end. I could be wrong but looks like SU has been double polling the midfield

Halftime thoughts: A tale to two teams-in Orange

Offensively, when the guys are attacking aggressive, they pass quicker and sharper, creating more opportunities. When one guy runs around with the ball for too long, everyone slacks off.

We have no one in the middle on a constant basis. My perception is that when they have a guy moving in or through the middle, the offense is better.

Defensively, Madonna is on his game but cannot win it alone. Defense is not adjusting to Navy quick enough leaving a well disciplined team to take advantage of the mismatches they create.

Credit Navy for not backing down, keeping Madonna out of the transition game, aggressive defense and good goalie play.

Need to to win more at the X. A change in face offoff better wing play, perhaps. Play tighter D. Stay with the aggressive offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom