Navy | Syracusefan.com

Navy

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
The ACC should go after em.

This probably sounds insane, but there is a method to my madness which probably isnt too hard to figure out.

The ACC should go after em.

This probably sounds insane, but there is a method to my madness which probably isnt too hard to figure out.
Yes, and your method is free-based crack.

They're not replacing Maryland with navy.

Please.

yea if acc does that fsu and clemson will try to get in b 12

An ACC that allowed for Navy and BC to be divisional games could be appealing to someone who considers themselves a rival to both of them. Just sayin.

Ok I am probably still drunk from last night.

you only consider navy if notre joins puts in writing we will join in football not before

you only consider navy if notre joins puts in writing we will join in football not before

This

If the ACC gets Notre Dame for all sports, hell Slippery Rock could be #16 for all I care. I hear they travel better than BC.

Well, I was wondering when we would have a thread like this.

Let's get it all out on the table...ND full-time, UConn all sports, Navy for football only, Johns Hopkins for lacrosse only, and Georgetown for all sports but football.

The ACC, the new Big East clusterfluck. Oh Lord

Cheers,
Neil

The only 2 realistic options are UCONN and L'ville. And if the ACC didn't take WV I don't see them taking L'ville. A school like Kentucky is a better fit in the ACC than it is in the SEC but they will never give up the SEC money so that ain't happening.

The only 2 realistic options are UCONN and L'ville. And if the ACC didn't take WV I don't see them taking L'ville. A school like Kentucky is a better fit in the ACC than it is in the SEC but they will never give up the SEC money so that ain't happening.

There's only one good option and they are already partially committed. ACC should stick with 13 until #14 is ready to join full time.

Adding anyone from the Group of 5 adds zero.

There's only one good option and they are already partially committed. ACC should stick with 13 until #14 is ready to join full time.

Best option might be the subtraction of one down to 12, but we know that ain't happening. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

Yeah, the ACC needs to think about s caolina, texas, penn st or invite rutgers and fcuk this whole thing up.

Does Maryland not have a math dept?? Is there not 1 decent accountant in the entire alumni directory??? How the fluk are they so goddamn poor that they want to play Iowa and Minnesota??

I don't think UConn is a bad addition. Basketball, men and women, is top notch and they help with the NY market. They also give SU, BC and Pitt another playing partner in the Northeast. I'm saddened to see Maryland go. I was looking forward to playing them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom