NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Toronto laying it down on the Celtics.

This has to be the year Toronto gets it done because it will be tough to keep up with the Celts after this. Toronto has done a great job of building a bench with quality talent despite 20+ picks (ignore Caboclo), but they just will not ascend to the level of the young Celtics (nor do they have draft assets that the Celts still have)... and Hayward will be back next year

Toronto laying it down on the Celtics.

This has to be the year Toronto gets it done because it will be tough to keep up with the Celts after this. Toronto has done a great job of building a bench with quality talent despite 20+ picks (ignore Caboclo), but they just will not ascend to the level of the young Celtics (nor do they have draft assets that the Celts still have)... and Hayward will be back next year
I watched this game Van Vleet has been the best player on the court.
Dominant by Toronto.

This could be ECF and home court race will be important.

Porzingis is the 5th member of Team LeBron to get hurt.
Unbelievable.

As much as I enjoyed the Cavs-Warriors finals matchups, I’m getting legitimately and increasingly excited that it might not happen this year. It was awesome the first two times and it was only right that we got the rubber match last year... but GS was miles ahead last year and barring injury they will be this year too. Time for something fresh, hopefully.

IMG_0910.jpg

Cavs are terrible right now.

Up 21, lose by a bunch, score 40-somethin’ in first quarter, 9 in the fourth.

Doesn’t seem all that long ago that they won 18 of 19. I don’t know if they’re gonna win another game.

From the Knicks standpoint I think a full on tank is for the best. The worst scenario for them would’ve been the likely one...barely miss the playoffs and get the 11th pick or something.

Tank for Porter. Throw someone like him in there with KP, Frank, Kanter...that’s a potentially nice core.

From the Knicks standpoint I think a full on tank is for the best. The worst scenario for them would’ve been the likely one...barely miss the playoffs and get the 11th pick or something.

Tank for Porter. Throw someone like him in there with KP, Frank, Kanter...that’s a potentially nice core.
It’s actu the best thing to happen to the Knicks, provided KP makes a full recovery and is back earlier than my heat of the moment Christmas prediction.

Agreed, tankapalooza for sure.

Doncic is my guy, but they probably can't get that high. Def need to tank. See if they can move o'Quinn and Lee, get some playing time for Billy.

Rumor is the Knicks are going to deal Herangomez to the Hornets, for what is the question? I liked Willie and after KP got hurt you would think he would get more minutes but we shall see

Rumor is the Knicks are going to deal Herangomez to the Hornets, for what is the question? I liked Willie and after KP got hurt you would think he would get more minutes but we shall see
From Shams
New York is finalizing trade to send center Willy Hernangomez to Charlotte, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
From Woj
Charlotte is acquiring New York's Willy Hernangomez for Johnny O'Bryant and two future second-round picks, league source tells ESPN.

I wonder if the assistant GM made this deal behind the back of the actual GM because the Assistant GM is the son of the owner.
I feel bad for Knicks fans with Dolan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom