NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Realistically, it should be Philly, right?
If you're Embiid and Simmons... do you want Lebron?

He would take over what you've been building. It's not about trusting the process, it's now about Kang James.

I think those young guys want to pave their own way and claim their own success.

He would take over what you've been building. It's not about trusting the process, it's now about Kang James.

I think those young guys want to pave their own way and claim their own success.

I think we had this conversation before, but...yes. I think those guys want to win championships, first and foremost. (Well maybe Embiid wants to win social media first, championships second).

These kids likely grew up idolizing Lebron.

Certainly not the same thing, but Draymond was recruiting KD right after Game 7 of the finals in 16. These guys want to win.

Yes because the process is bringing a knife to a gun fight with boston.

Yes because the process is bringing a knife to a gun fight with boston.
Boston is in good shape but they still need 1 more move.
They did get real respect from Golden State after the game last week but they need Hayward back and then flip Horford’s contract for the next stud available.

Plus they need the Lakers to lose more this year and get a player in this deep draft.
If they have Kyrie, Brown, Tatum, Hayward that is 4 all star caliber players.
We will need that Lakers pick and the Grizzlies to be garbage the next 3-4 years.

Boston is in good shape but they still need 1 more move.
They did get real respect from Golden State after the game last week but they need Hayward back and then flip Horford’s contract for the next stud available.

Plus they need the Lakers to lose more this year and get a player in this deep draft.
If they have Kyrie, Brown, Tatum, Hayward that is 4 all star caliber players.
We will need that Lakers pick and the Grizzlies to be garbage the next 3-4 years.
Thing is we’re set up exactly where we need to be for all of that to happen. We can see that, Lebron can probably see that, the 76ers can as well.

There’s little anyone can do to stop the Ainge train at this point. Im very very excited to see this summer’s development and draft. Tatum was such a homerun.

Thing is we’re set up exactly where we need to be for all of that to happen. We can see that, Lebron can probably see that, the 76ers can as well.

There’s little anyone can do to stop the Ainge train at this point. Im very very excited to see this summer’s development and draft. Tatum was such a homerun.

The Tatum thing is incredible, especially when you consider they essentially took him from Philly, who might be their chief east rival the next few years

Bron's camp is leaking like crazy to make some action happen. This is hilarious.

Comes off as desperate tbh. Lebron is awesome, but he wants to be in control of everything. I can’t see him playing in NorCal or San Antonio for that reason. I guess Houston would be interesting, but that would mean him referring to Harden. At some point in the near future he’s going to have to make a decision that if he wants to win titles he may not be in control of everything and always be the first option on offense.

I think we had this conversation before, but...yes. I think those guys want to win championships, first and foremost. (Well maybe Embiid wants to win social media first, championships second).

These kids likely grew up idolizing Lebron.

Certainly not the same thing, but Draymond was recruiting KD right after Game 7 of the finals in 16. These guys want to win.

Kd has no issue deferring to Steph in certain situations and isn’t a de facto point guard. There’s something to Kyrie wanting to do his own thing.

Belichick at the TWolves game tonight.
DU_gpW3VoAAo0oh.jpg

DU_uVK6VQAAfG7q

Belichick at the TWolves game tonight.
DU_gpW3VoAAo0oh.jpg

DU_uVK6VQAAfG7q
It's like, does he look that smug all the time, or did the photographer wait for just the right moment?

This obsession you have is, well, a little weird.
It’s not an obsession it’s weird that the HC during SB week would go to be seen at an NBA game.
He wouldn’t go to a Celtics game during the regular season.
Either he is done or beyond confident.

It’s not an obsession it’s weird that the HC during SB week would go to be seen at an NBA game.
He wouldn’t go to a Celtics game during the regular season.
Either he is done or beyond confident.
I'm just joking with you.

Lifelong Pistons fan, still on the fence about the Blake trade, and they still need a damn point guard, but he looked very good in his debut.

Is no one going to talk about the OKC/Nugs game???

Brodie pushed a fan that was on the court and then Steven "Khal Drago" Adams was about to hammer him before security got him!

And what a freaking game!

Is no one going to talk about the OKC/Nugs game???

Brodie pushed a fan that was on the court and then Steven "Khal Drago" Adams was about to hammer him before security got him!

And what a freaking game!

I think I've said this before, I always wake up in the middle of my night and will check my phone as I'm half asleep. I was so confused by the picture i saw of the guy on the court.

I think I've said this before, I always wake up in the middle of my night and will check my phone as I'm half asleep. I was so confused by the picture i saw of the guy on the court.

If you didn't see the game, watch the highlights. It was an insane game. Arguably one of the top three of the year.

Greg Monroe?

Fine with me
He is an upgrade for when Horford goes to the bench.
They are pretty similar type bigs except Horford shoots the 3 better but both are good passing bigs and will hit cutters.
Celtics still have 3.8 million in the hardship exception and this tells me Ainge wants Evans and is postering with Memphis.
Evans salary is 3.3 million.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom