NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Lebron would probably say yes, since next year is what he really cares about. Which means the Cavs would have to say yes

Yeah, I guess it's Bron's last stand. Get him Melo and if they get one more chip, everyone is happy.

Yeah I am listening to Boston radio and pulled up the trade machine to find a deal.

The 4 way deal I proposed is what is the best another deal I could come up with.
Orlando-Boston-Memphis as well
Gasol to Boston
Bradley/Smart to Orlando
Crowder/Vucevic to Memphis.

That's a pretty interesting tweet to link to as proof the pursuit is picking up steam.

Crowder is an odd trade piece, because he has so much more value to a good team than a bad team. Obviously the team getting him could try and flip him, it's just weird and makes it a little more difficult.

Is Memphis just going for the rebuld now? With that huge contract to Conley still having 4 years?

That's a pretty interesting tweet to link to as proof the pursuit is picking up steam.

Crowder is an odd trade piece, because he has so much more value to a good team than a bad team. Obviously the team getting him could try and flip him, it's just weird and makes it a little more difficult.

Is Memphis just going for the rebuld now? With that huge contract to Conley still having 4 years?
Memphis would be a playoff team in the East easily.

West
Golden State
San Antonio
Houston
Oklahoma City
Minnesota
are close to playoff locks

Denver
Portland
LA Clippers
Utah
are playoff contenders

Then you got
Dallas
Memphis
New Orleans
East playoff teams good luck out West

Sacramento
LA Lakers
Phoenix
Bottom tier.

While East 35 wins will get you into the playoffs.

Cleveland
Boston
Washington
Toronto
Milwaukee
Playoff teams

Atlanta
Charlotte
Miami
Indiana
Detroit
New York
Philadelphia
Orlando
Fighting for 3 spots

Brooklyn
Sucking

Chicago
Tanking

I don't see how they can. Not to say they can't or shouldn't move Gasol, but geez, they better get something really promising in return.

4 years 52 million I heard.

That's a lot of money but with some of the contracts flying around it seems he likely gave Riley a discount.

Last edited:
That's a lot of money but with some of the contract s flying around it seems he likely gave Riley a discount.
If he had the season he had this year last year when all the money was in the market he would have gotten more.

He got Joe Ingles money.

That's a lot of money but with some of the contracts flying around it seems he likely gave Riley a discount.

I'm not sure about that, the fact that he hadn't signed yet should tell you he didn't have a great market

Maybe a slight discount, no one needs to start a gofundme page for him.

If he had the season he had this year last year when all the money was in the market he would have gotten more.

He got Joe Ingles money.

No state tax on his income for the games in FLA, at least.

Happy for Dion.

Celtics need to clear the space and Jazz need to do it for a little flexibility.
Boston only needs to move one player they would be doing this to give Gordon Hayward more money and doing Utah a solid.

Giving Utah Olynyk and Crowder would atleast give some decent players for Hayward.

Smart has more value than Crowder for the Celtics.

PG-Thomas
SG- Bradley
SF- Hayward
PF- Horford
C- Zizic

Bench, Smart or Crowder, Rozier, Tatum, Brown, Mickey, Yabusele, Theis, MLE,

Agree. I don't want to lose Bradley. I can live with losing either Smart or Crowder but if we only have to get rid of one, my choice is Crowder.

Agree. I don't want to lose Bradley. I can live with losing either Smart or Crowder but if we only have to get rid of one, my choice is Crowder.
I am hearing Rodney Hood could becoming to Boston with Hayward if they do a sign and trade. Olynyk and Crowder to Utah.

Boston only needs to move one player they would be doing this to give Gordon Hayward more money and doing Utah a solid.

Giving Utah Olynyk and Crowder would atleast give some decent players for Hayward.
You mean the Celtics need to move one more player besides Olynyk, since they have already renounced his rights.

I am hearing Rodney Hood could becoming to Boston with Hayward if they do a sign and trade. Olynyk and Crowder to Utah.
That would be a terrible deal for Utah... unless they're getting back picks too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom