NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Gotta say I feel better for Hayward after reading all these medical doctors on Twitter.

I mean obviously he is done for the year but they are saying it’s good that the doctors in Cleveland already got his toes in the proper direction.

As when Hayward went down they weren’t in the right direction.
So they probably popped his knee back into place and now the ligament damage will determine the severity of the injury.

If Brown tunes his perimeter game he's an all star.

Tatum looks great.

Smart knows his role, and rozier's showing signs that he understands his.

No ligament damage and Hayward will be fine long term.

Clean break is all about rest and rehab.

If Brown tunes his perimeter game he's an all star.

Tatum looks great.

Smart knows his role, and rozier's showing signs that he understands his.

Brown could be an all-star caliber player even without his 3 point shot developing honestly. He looks way more comfortable with the ball tonight than I remember him being. Still a bit skeptical on Tatum though.

Nick Young is 4-4 from 3. He’s going to be fun to watch on that team.

This game looks like I’m watching a different league compared to the early one.

Mike Gorman is saying it’s a clean break with no ligament or blood vessel damage.
Out 4 to 6 months.

Huge for Hayward.

That's positive. Hopefully he can avoid any infection issues. As a veteran of stuff like that, that was one of the main things that came to my mind.

Marcus Smart's development is incredible.

If it wasn't for Durant, I'd think the Celtics would matchup far better with thewarriors rather than the cavs

That Hayward injury, man. Was watching the baseball game, flipped over and the entire arena was silent. Just brutal. The diagnosis seems about as good could as you expect, which is great.

I'm biased, but I think Rose is just so bad.

That Hayward injury, man. Was watching the baseball game, flipped over and the entire arena was silent. Just brutal. The diagnosis seems about as good could as you expect, which is great.

He’s garbage. If Cleveland is really going to let Rose and Wade be bigger parts of the offense than Love they don’t deserve to win.

He’s garbage. If Cleveland is really going to let Rose and Wade be bigger parts of the offense than Love they don’t deserve to win.

Wade can help a little, but yeah, Love should be their #2 option, by far, right now.

Rose I think is actively a bad player. For every play he makes that looks like the "old rose", he has 3 where he just barrels into the lane and throws up a terrible shot.

Rose was brutal.
Boston came back because Kyrie, Rozier, Smart, Hell even Shane Larkin took advantage of the Cavs backcourt.

Milwaukee or Washington could be sleepers.

That's positive. Hopefully he can avoid any infection issues. As a veteran of stuff like that, that was one of the main things that came to my mind.
While I don’t expect him back this year. With the time of the injury he theoretically could comeback this year even he should just work on getting healthy for next year.

Apparently the doctors were able to put the knee back in place on the court and since it was a clean break it’s going to be put together today in surgery. With no ligament damage they can do the surgery right away.

Rose was brutal.
Boston came back because Kyrie, Rozier, Smart, Hell even Shane Larkin took advantage of the Cavs backcourt.

Milwaukee or Washington could be sleepers.

I'm somewhat bearish on Cleveland regular season, I could see someone beating them for the top spot, even with Boston likely out of the running.

Made a few over/under bets yesterday; Boston under 55, Philly under 39.5.

While I don’t expect him back this year. With the time of the injury he theoretically could comeback this year even he should just work on getting healthy for next year.

Apparently the doctors were able to put the knee back in place on the court and since it was a clean break it’s going to be put together today in surgery. With no ligament damage they can do the surgery right away.

Knee? I'm assuming you mean ankle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom