NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

LeBron has a home in LA.
He could do business and make insane off the court Bank in LA-LA land.

Lakers could get Paul George, with Brook Lopez, Jordan Clarkson, Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, and Julius Randle as a core.

They would be a 2nd round playoff team atleast. Probably more with LeBron.

But George is in Okc right now, how are the Lakers getting him, Lebron has a lot of houses.

But George is in Okc right now, how are the Lakers getting him, Lebron has a lot of houses.
George is a FA after this year.
He was traded because he told Indy he was signing with the Lakers after this next season.

LeBron has an opt out of next year as well. He wouldn't commit to Cleveland long term when asked by Gilbert about it during the draft time. There is going to be major shakeups after this year.

George is a FA after this year.
He was traded because he told Indy he was signing with the Lakers after this next season.

LeBron has an opt out of next year as well. He wouldn't commit to Cleveland long term when asked by Gilbert about it during the draft time. There is going to be major shakeups after this year.

It depends on what happens in Okc this year, maybe they make a deep run, and he is happy there, they can pay him the most money. I don't know I just don't see the Lakers taking a 34 year old Lebron who might have one or two great years in him, or Lebron starting over again.

How does this guy continue to get paid?

Amir is just useless. He has made 35 million the last 3 years now.

God bless this guy.
Eh, he's probably better than some of their other options. He'll eat bench minutes and smack people.

Philly's almost starting to look like an actual team.

Eh, he's probably better than some of their other options. He'll eat bench minutes and smack people.

Philly's almost starting to look like an actual team.
The guy has no lift left. I guess for one year mentoring the kids but he isn't helping you win games.

He got paid congrats to him. NFL players have to look at that and say man this guy can't play and the NBA is throwing 11 million dollars at him.

T-shirt worn by Clippers brass for Blake Griffin meeting...

IMG_9257.JPG

Worst trade of the last decade?

George Hill for Kwahi Leonard?

Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, filler for 3 unprotected draft picks?

Paul George for Victor Oladipo, Dama Sabonis?

As a Knicks fan, I have two words for you - Andrea Bargnani. Enough said.

I don't know where else he wants to go, Cle is still home. I just can't see him taking over another rebuilding job at this point, his best bet is probably to stay in Cle and build the best possible team that he can.

He has a home -- an estate -- in LA. he is a principal in a movie and TV production company based in LA. His future post-hoops is not in Akron, Cleveland or Bath Township, where he lives in Ohio.

Physically, he's a freak and despite all the miles on him, he's still, as Larry David would say, pretty, pretty, pretty good. A key to me is his mind, how much longer he'll want to deal with long, grueling 82-game regular seasons to get to the real season, the playoffs.

He may end his career in Ohio, who knows, but I think he's highly capable of taking on another challenge if his body holds up and he's game.

Rudy Gobert (@rudygobert27) | Twitter

This won't let me post Rudy's classic tweet from last night because it is more than four images (emoji's) but it is: Heat, Garbage can, Celtics, pile of sheet, Jazz, championship.

Rudy can back up his trash talking. Just sayin!!!

Why would you need to kidnap someone if you are the favorite to sign someone. #Celticfail. Dennis Lindsey>Danny Ainge. Tanner Ainge>Danny Ainge. Bovada don't know Bo Diddley. What are the odds this morning on the Celtics signing Gordie.

Why would you need to kidnap someone if you are the favorite to sign someone. #Celticfail. Dennis Lindsey>Danny Ainge. Tanner Ainge>Danny Ainge. Bovada don't know Bo Diddley. What are the odds this morning on the Celtics signing Gordie.
Celtics still favored nothing changed.
Boston-110
Utah+150
Miami +225

Rudy Gobert (@rudygobert27) | Twitter

This won't let me post Rudy's classic tweet from last night because it is more than four images (emoji's) but it is: Heat, Garbage can, Celtics, pile of sheet, Jazz, championship.

Rudy can back up his trash talking. Just sayin!!!

That's fine, compare rings/records/anything really. Utah loses.

He has a home -- an estate -- in LA. he is a principal in a movie and TV production company based in LA. His future post-hoops is not in Akron, Cleveland or Bath Township, where he lives in Ohio.

Physically, he's a freak and despite all the miles on him, he's still, as Larry David would say, pretty, pretty, pretty good. A key to me is his mind, how much longer he'll want to deal with long, grueling 82-game regular seasons to get to the real season, the playoffs.

He may end his career in Ohio, who knows, but I think he's highly capable of taking on another challenge if his body holds up and he's game.

O I agree I think his post playing career, he is going to do some acting, he will do some big things post playing career. He has played a lot of games, and has a lot of wear and tear on his body, granted he is in great shape. I'm just not sure how many great years he has left in him.

I hate this stuff
DDvVxXwXcAAgcEM

Also apparently Tom Brady called Peyton Manning and he is going to be part of the Celtics presentation.

God this is so dumb.

O I agree I think his post playing career, he is going to do some acting, he will do some big things post playing career. He has played a lot of games, and has a lot of wear and tear on his body, granted he is in great shape. I'm just not sure how many great years he has left in him.
LeBron is a machine. He played the most minutes in the league per game in the regular season in the games he played.

I don't see him slowing down. His post abilities make him deadly when he loses a step.
LeBron isn't helping Cleveland in free agency that tells you where his head is.

I hate this stuff
DDvVxXwXcAAgcEM

Also apparently Tom Brady called Peyton Manning and he is going to be part of the Celtics presentation.

God this is so dumb.

Why would Peyton care about the Celtics?

I hate this stuff
DDvVxXwXcAAgcEM

God this is so dumb.

Why do you think it's dumb? It's a recruitment pitch directly from arguably the greatest sports city in America.

Why would Peyton care about the Celtics?
Peyton would be doing a favor for Brady. The two actually pretty friendly off the field. Golfing together quite often.

Peyton doesn't care and since he doesn't have a dog in the fight Utah, Miami and Hayward is a Peyton fan they are using him to sell Boston fans I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom