NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

I hate this stuff
DDvVxXwXcAAgcEM

Also apparently Tom Brady called Peyton Manning and he is going to be part of the Celtics presentation.

God this is so dumb.
I think Hayward feels a little overlooked playing in Utah, so part of the need to check out his options is the validation of seeing other NBA franchises pull out all the stops.

It'll be a nice ego boost, Hayward will have his worth confirmed, and then Robyn will talk about not just what Gordon wants as a basketball player but also want they want together for their family, and we'll see what happens.

The Wizards have to match that offer sheet as they won't gain any cap space if they decline.

Porter isn't even a good second banana Vivek and Vlade have to way overpay FAs.

For a max??
You bet. What else do they have going on right now that's worth paying for? They've got absolutely nothing on the books. Usually they give big money to worn out misfits.

If you're going to overpay on a contract, overpay on a young player that's still on the rise. Your odds of getting a good return are solid.

The Kings are having a quietly solid off-season thanks to the draft, and if they can snag Porter, I'd call that a big win.

Millsap to the Nuggets.

Yet another EC player fleeing to the WC.

The West is stupid deep. Seriously, just relegate the EC at this point. Or make it part of the G-League. Whatever.

Millsap to the Nuggets.

The West is stupid deep. Seriously, just relegate the EC at this point. Or make it part of the G-League. Whatever.

Carmelo OK's trade to Cleveland or Houston. Would be great at this point of his career for Carmelo to get outta jail and hook up with his boy LeBron, but unless he learns how to play defense in the off-season, not sure how it improves the Cavs, particularly if it costs them a 28-yr-old-going-on-38 Kevin Love.

Speaking of Love, love the G-League theme song.

Carmelo OK's trade to Cleveland or Houston. Would be great at this point of his career for Carmelo to get outta jail and hook up with his boy LeBron, but unless he learns how to play defense in the off-season, not sure how it improves the Cavs, particularly if it costs them a 28-yr-old-going-on-38 Kevin Love.

Speaking of Love, love the G-League theme song.

Melo may have entered the Clyde Drexler portion of his career in more ways than 1...

People throw the term max around a lot. There are different max deals for different years of service time, etc. A max for Porter is like 4/100. That's not super crazy to me. Porter was really good last year. 43% from 3, over 50 from the field. He just turned 24. Wash should match here

Millsap to the Nuggets.

We now live in a world where Paul Millsap would be the highest-paid player in the NFL and the highest-paid position player in MLB.

People throw the term max around a lot. There are different max deals for different years of service time, etc. A max for Porter is like 4/100. That's not super crazy to me. Porter was really good last year. 43% from 3, over 50 from the field. He just turned 24. Wash should match here
They have to match. 100%

Also, the Kings really need to spend some money. They're projecting to be so far below the floor it's kind of amazing.

Melo may have entered the Clyde Drexler portion of his career in more ways than 1...

As a third guy on a great team, he will do great, just like in the olympics, imo.

He is a ball-stopper when he doesn't trust any of his other teammates.

You put him with Hou or Cle and he's probably going to be a more efficient player and at least give a solid "effort" on D.

I think Hayward is going to either Miami or Boston.

Winning was important to him.
The West is getting tougher and teams like the Lakers/T-Wolves are getting better in the future. Only the Clippers and Grizzlies have fallen back.

As a third guy on a great team, he will do great, just like in the olympics, imo.

He is a ball-stopper when he doesn't trust any of his other teammates.

You put him with Hou or Cle and he's probably going to be a more efficient player and at least give a solid "effort" on D.
I agree with all that, just wish hed be the 3rd banana on a great Knick team.

instead the option was him...or felton, or bargnani, or priggy smalls, or vujacic.

damn right the ball stopped when it got to him...

hes been the only guy there for 7 or whatever years...

I agree with all that, just wish hed be the 3rd banana on a great Knick team.

instead the option was him...or felton, or bargnani, or priggy smalls, or vujacic.

damn right the ball stopped when it got to him...

hes been the only guy there for 7 or whatever years...

Yeah, we are in full agreement, for sure.

Honestly, I want the Knicks to get something back from him, hire Griffen and then I'm hoping Frankie from France ends up working out so we can have something to look forward to.

They have to match. 100%

Also, the Kings really need to spend some money. They're projecting to be so far below the floor it's kind of amazing.

I just looked at their salaries. Wow!

Knicks fans better hope Steve Mills doesn't replace Phil.

Just stop trading unprotected first round picks.

I just looked at their salaries. Wow!
Looking at their roster if the Lakers pick isn't 2-5 next year I am confident the Kings pick the following year will be top 5 ish.

not much of one. He'll be joining Donte soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom