NBA 2018-2019 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Tyson Chandler to the Lakers!? If he’s got anything left, I love it. Potentially perfect backup center for this team which is a major need.

Tyson Chandler to the Lakers!? If he’s got anything left, I love it. Potentially perfect backup center for this team which is a major need.

Javale has been good!! Crazy. I guess you kinda get lost in all the meme stuff with him, not a bad player though.

I used to love Tyson when he was with the Knicks. Not sure what he has left now

No Kawhi .

Raptors take a 30 point lead in the first quarter.

Last edited:
Ibaka had 20 in the first quarter? What?!!?

He was the most hated Raptor last year on the Raptors boards. Everybody wanted him out.

He has totally turned it around. 20 points is just crazy. Valanciunas also playing well when he came in.

Combined the Raptors Centers have 26 pts, 7 rebs, in the first 18 minutes of the game.

I can see the Lakers making a nice run... after all it is Lebron vs Raptors.

Can't beat the LeBron plan of rolling out some moldy vets!

I'm having trouble reconciling two things:

1) Bron being ok waiting a year to really make a run. Letting the young guys get reps, not mortgaging the future with a trade and signing a bunch of 1-year deals to fill out the roster.
2) While he's still the best player, his clock is still ticking and giving up a year is a big deal at this point.

My biggest worry was Bron losing patience with waiting a year and going through some growing pains. There is nothing in his recent past that would show that he is ok with that. I think the worst-case scenario is one in which 1) Bron doesn't have a promise of at least one star coming to play with him before the all-star break for next year (off the books, of course), 2) Lakers starting to drift from even the 8th spot in the playoff race and 3) the locker room melting down because of the team assembled.

Don't think he has much left, but he can't hurt. The Raptors abused the Lakers in the middle.

Valanciunas / Ibaka (the two centers)
46 minutes
48 points
18 rebounds
77% FG

Don't think he has much left, but he can't hurt. The Raptors abused the Lakers in the middle.

Valanciunas / Ibaka (the two centers)
46 minutes
48 points
18 rebounds
77% FG

Didn't Bron say McGee was DPOY candidate so far this year (I'm being serious)?

Was focused on football this weekend. The Raptors waxed the Lakers in LA without Kawii? WOW...

Ibaka had 34??

I think it’s more the backup C and the PF spot that are killing us. LeBron and Kuzma have not been good in offering any defensive support inside.

I think McGee had been playing real well. Prior to the Raps coming to town. I guess.

The Knicks-Bulls game last night was a work of art. A masterpiece

Pretty excited about Wolves v LeBrons tonight. Lotta dysfunction for one basketball court.

Lakers should win at least 5 of their next 7 going into that Jazz matchup IMO.

Wolves, Kings, Hawks, Blazers, Magic, Heat, Cavs

Milwaukee has thrashed the 2 teams with the best records in the NBA... beat the Raptors comfortably by 15... and are currently 22 up against Golden State midway through the 3rd.

How legit are they?

Donte DiVicenzo looks pretty solid tonight.. his stats have been average, but he is getting 21 minutes a night on a good team. Didn't think he would play that much as a rookie,

Milwaukee has thrashed the 2 teams with the best records in the NBA... beat the Raptors comfortably by 15... and are currently 22 up against Golden State midway through the 3rd.

How legit are they?

Donte DiVicenzo looks pretty solid tonight.. his stats have been average, but he is getting 21 minutes a night on a good team. Didn't think he would play that much as a rookie,

Donte has been super solid off the bench. He’s just a really nice all around player.

This Bucks team is pretty awesome, for now at least. Playing elite defense and scoring at a great or elite rate too. As a Bucks fan, I don’t think I could be any happier with this team.

Giannis is the current betting favourite to win MVP at +350. Still seems like good value.

And I love the long shot value in Kyle Lowry. at +25000.. he is starting to get some love, and perhaps can gain momentum like Nash did about 12 years ago.

Carmelo 1-11 tonight, against his old Thunder team, without Westbrook. O fer 6 from 3.
Rockets lost bigly. Not sure why Houston is so bad this year.

Jimmy Butler to Philly for Saric and Covington and a 2nd rounder.

Wow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom