NBA 2018-2019 | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

I'm a Lakers fan. Since this article doesn't mention 2002 playoff games the Kings fans can stop their bitching.

I've decided I'm not going to consume any draft content because the Knicks are just gonna win the lottery and take Zion so why bother.

That'll work, right?

Yes. Zion + KD + Kyrie. Everything is fine. We’re good.

The 4th quarter of game 6 2002 WCF was the most bias quarter I have seen reffed. The refs fouled Divac, Pollard, and C-Webb on a bunch of touch calls.
That game was rigged. Now the Kings choked game 7 and the Lakers won that game fairly but game 6 of the WCF was a sham. I remember before he became a total goofball Bill Walton going insane on the commentary to the awful calls on the Kings.

Damn, you don't see posts age so poorly in a 2 hour stretch very often.

It's even worse, I was texting with my mom before the game and we have a joke in our family when two teams we don't like play one another to root for "a scoreless tie with numerous injuries" and she said that and i responded "zion is the only one i like so he can't get hurt' welp

sounds like hes not too bad off at least

Last night told me the Lakers are making the playoffs and honestly I want Boston in the bracket with Milwaukee over Toronto.
I feel the Celtics have a better chance to win a game in Milwaukee than Toronto.
I was wrong in what I thought Milwaukee is a damn good team but I think the Celtics have more talent.

Last night told me the Lakers are making the playoffs and honestly I want Boston in the bracket with Milwaukee over Toronto.
I feel the Celtics have a better chance to win a game in Milwaukee than Toronto.
I was wrong in what I thought Milwaukee is a damn good team but I think the Celtics have more talent.

Lakers have a very tough schedule still. But the Clippers should tank and then it’s down to Kings/Lakers (even tho if the Spurs get hit with another injury they may be on the cusp).

The second round of the east playoffs are going to be fun.

I’m going to give you my Celtics hot take: I think the Cs should let Kyrie walk if he wants to go and keep everyone else.

When Kyrie goes hero ball, he’s amazing, but it’s at the direct cost of all the young guys. Also, I still think by about the 30 game mark next year you’ll have a healthy Hayward. Your team without Kyrie will be awesome, Brad can actually coach and your D will probably be better.

That was a rough game to watch between Boston and Milwaukee last night lol. Both teams brought their C- game or something like that.

And that jump-ball tip-in attempt was so weirdly handled. I wish I could find a replay of it.

Edit: Found it, and yeah, the refs just that sequence up. There's no way they could watch the replay and actually think that wasn't a tip by Brook.

The Rockets...lol!

They went nuts over an obvious foul being called and seemingly got technicals on purpose once it was obvious they were going to lose. Seemed like they just wanted the excuse of being able to blame the refs. Cowards. They’ll never win anything.

The Rockets...lol!

They went nuts over an obvious foul being called and seemingly got technicals on purpose once it was obvious they were going to lose. Seemed like they just wanted the excuse of being able to blame the refs. Cowards. They’ll never win anything.
On the one hand, I applaud the Rockets for their philosophical commitment. I don't agree with #screwchemistryYOLO but they're committed.

On the other hand, they are an extremely satisfying team to watch flame out.

Me every season around the all star game: “man; maybe LeBron won’t be able to turn it all the way up this year”

Me, every season near the playoffs: “why do I ever question LeBron. He’s basically a cyborg”.

Me every season around the all star game: “man; maybe LeBron won’t be able to turn it all the way up this year”

Me, every season near the playoffs: “why do I ever question LeBron. He’s basically a cyborg”.
I mean, it's been one game.

I mean, it's been one game.

Yeah. But he said he was turning it on and then did. I’m not questioning him.

Don’t think it’s a slam dunk they make the playoffs with their SOS, but we’ll see.

That was a rough game to watch between Boston and Milwaukee last night lol. Both teams brought their C- game or something like that.

And that jump-ball tip-in attempt was so weirdly handled. I wish I could find a replay of it.

Edit: Found it, and yeah, the refs just that sequence up. There's no way they could watch the replay and actually think that wasn't a tip by Brook.

Right but wasn't it a shot clock violation?

Or I guess the shot clock doesnt start till Brook touches it even though the game clock starts when the jump ball is touched? I guess I'm not sure now that I think about it. My first though was the shot clock and game clock would start at once, so it's a violation.

Cabt watch the video, so if it's address there, I'm just an idiot

Right but wasn't it a shot clock violation?

Or I guess the shot clock doesnt start till Brook touches it even though the game clock starts when the jump ball is touched? I guess I'm not sure now that I think about it. My first though was the shot clock and game clock would start at once, so it's a violation.

Cabt watch the video, so if it's address there, I'm just an idiot

The refs came out and said that the game clock should have started immediately but shot clock doesn’t start until Brook touches it. So if Brook had tipped the ball (which he did IMO), it would have been a legal play. The refs said he caught and shot the ball instead and therefore it’s a violation because there was less than 0.3 seconds on the shot clock.

Also, even if Brook did catch and shoot it, the refs messed up the game clock when they reviewed the play too. They only took 0.2 seconds off the game clock even though it should have started on Giannis’ tip, so even in that scenario, Boston should have only had like 2 seconds instead of 3.5.

MVP for people now?

Giannis
Harden
PG-13

Solid threesome for mvp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online